JK speeding ticket

Heyy hey

I have to say I took a little break to focus on exams but I'm here and ready to write some more.

Thank you all for waiting.

I have a listed all the requests that are in progress. So I haven't forgotten anyone.

I hope you enjoy this. It was requested by @ImSoStupiddd

💜💜💜
•••••••••••

Jungkook gets a speeding ticket and tries to hide it but fails in the moment.

Jungkook Pov~

"Jungkook, since you passed your driving and doing well over all. we have decided to get you insured on Jin's car, for future tasks." My manager told me.

This was the best thing ever! I get more to driving. Especially to Jin car.

"Thank you so much." I bowed at the manager.

I can't wait to test that out. "Jungkook? Please be careful and no messing around with Jin's car." He also said before walking away.

I'm definitely careful.

I went to find Jin hyung. I know he was playing a computer game in the game room. I knock on the door excitedly. To me it felt like forever he was taking but really it was a few seconds before the door opened.

"Hey kook, what's up?" A tired Jin said with a gaming controller in his hands.

"Great news hyung! I'm getting insured on your car. Do you mind if I go for a ride in it and I'll take Taehyung with me?" I asked as calmly and nicely as I could.

Jin widened his eyes. I wonder why though.

"What? Really? How comes the manager let you?" Jin looked like ge wasn't believing this.

Ughh so much explaining to do.

"I've been doing well on my driving lately with our manager. He is inpressed with me and wanted to upgrade me, I guess. Please hyung?" I said.

I was watching hyung carefully. It looked like someone scared him.

"Uhh sure... you can but drive carefully and watch the road. Taehyung is the hyung, so if he says don't do that then you better listen to him. No silly business. Got it kid?" Jin was sounding serious. It's kinda scary seeing him mad.

I shiver.

"Got it hyung. I will listen and pay attention. Thank you." I hugged him quickly and didn't give him time to speak before disappearing to find TaeTae.

"Taehyung!!! Where are you hyung?!!" I shouted in our big dorm.

In my luck, as I was speed walking through the hall. Taehyung suddenly appeared with chocolate in his hands.

"I'm here, why?"

"Wanna come for a ride with me in Jin's car? I'm aloud to drive Jin's car now because I've got fall permission." I show Tae Jin's keys in my hand.

Taehyung didn't say anything for a few seconds. Maybe he was thinking?

"Sure. I'm not doing anything. This will be fun." he puts the chocolate on the nearest table and went to find his shoes. I did the same.

~In the car.~

Wow... I'm finally in Jin hyung car. I waited for Taehyung to put his seatbelt on, like I did too.

"Just remember kook. Don't do anything silly. I wanna have fun too but I want you be safe aswell." Taehyung reminds me.

I know how to be safe. They previously seen me drive.