thirty three.

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE ❝ where is my kiss? ❞

 where is my kiss?

NARUTO LET OUT A BIG YAWN as he leaned his back against the chair. He felt very tired. His body was tired because he sat all day and his mind was tired from being used continuously. Especially with paperwork that seems endless.

Being a Hokage is not easy.

He glanced at his reflection from the computer screen on his desk. For several years now, he has only smoothed his blonde hair, with his bangs curled and separated sideways exposing his forehead. It was the style Shizuka suggested, because of Naruto's original intention to cut it short ―which Shizuka immediately rejected―. His blue eyes looked tired and there were dark circles under his eyes.

Naruto slapped his own face. "Back to work!"

And after several hours of torture, he was finally done. Naruto quickly came out of his office, without tidying up, and ran to his house.

With a happy feeling, he opened the door. The first thing he saw after he put off his shoes was the youngest child playing with his game console.

"Father!" the boy looked up, put it on the table, and immediately hugged him tightly.

"Boruto!" Naruto smiled broadly at his son. He is Uzumaki Boruto, the second and youngest child. His looks are similar to Naruto. It's just that his hair is a blend of Shizuka's straight hair with Naruto's spiky hair. It's a little weird actually as it looks like a banana.

"Dattebayou!

"Dattebassa!"

The two giggled at their own usual greeting as Naruto picked up his son and twirled them.

"Boruto! Don't scream, you will disturb the poor neighbor, nanodayo," someone who was coming out from the inside scolded him. He is Uzumaki Shintarou, Naruto's eldest son, and looks like the male version of Shizuka ―dark green hair parted to the left that doesn't reach his eyes. Light green eyes with prominent lower eyelashes, and wears black-framed glasses. He too has Shizuka's tall genes as he was taller than most of his age― It's just that he has two pairs of whiskers on his cheeks which shows that he is Naruto's son. He is 14 years old but has already become an ANBU, a genius like his mother. "Welcome home, Father. Mother was preparing dinner."