ten.

CHAPTER TEN❝ you glow up

CHAPTER TEN
❝ you glow up.❞

A HANDSOME YOUNG TEEN WALKED into the large green gate of the village he had been leaving for years. A gentle breeze blew, making him automatically close his beautiful sapphire blue eyes. His long, bold lashes fluttering against the wind. The morning sunlight was reflecting his blonde hair, creating a glowing effect on him. As if welcoming his arrival.

He opened his eyes, revealing his sapphire blue eyes whose sparkling like a hundred diamonds. Watching the village from atop a roof. It's been three years since he left this village, and nothing has changed much. Only a few small buildings looked like they were newly built, but the most prominent one is the face of Tsunade Senju, which has been sculpted into the Hokage monuments.

"Naruto?"

The said teen slowly turned around and jumped down to the ground gracefully. As he slowly looked up, he observed the teen in front of him. Smooth pink hair that dropped on her shoulder and a pair of emerald green eyes. She stood wearing her red and black ninja outfit with additional gloves, and elbow protectors.

"Sakura," he called gently, smiling warmly at one of his teammates.

"Na-Naruto! You're Naruto?!" widening her eyes as she let out a gasp seeing the teen's appearance. He has a tall slim body, approximately 178 cm with several muscles in his body, as a result of his training over several years. His blond hair, which is like sunshine, looks softer and not that spiky like before. His facial structure is more pronounced. With defined eyebrows and long bold lashes. His sapphire eyes look brighter, like a diamond shining in the dark of night, with a slightly sharp and narrow eye structure. The pupils are slightly narrowed almost like a fox. Giving a sly and mischievous impression. And when he was grinning, Sakura was sure she saw his sharp fangs.

His skin color is also a little lighter. In between of fair and sun-kissed tone. Contrasting with his whiskers. All in all, this Naruto Uzumaki is like the epitome of attractiveness. The warm divine being, like a sun shining in this cruel world. Sakura Haruno couldn't believe what she saw. Is this a dream? How could Naruto be this handsome?

"You-You glow up!!"

"What do you mean, Sakura?" His husky voice sent chills on her spine. Making her gasped as Naruto raised a perfect eyebrow in confusion.

"N-No, no," a flush creeps across her cheeks as she waving her hand in attempt to change the topic. "So, um... How's your training?"

"It's awesome. I learned a lot with Pervy Sage. I've also mastered some jutsu!!" his eyes sparkling in excitement as he babbled on about his journey for these 3 years. While Sakura nodded as a sign that she was listening.