sixteen.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN ❝ I'm sorry ❞

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
❝ I'm sorry ❞

SHIZUKA WOKE UP TO FIND HERSELF IN a hospital room. If she looked back, after Yamato and herself managed to report the mission, Shizuka immediately fainted. Maybe that's when she was immediately taken to the hospital.

It was her fault that she insisted on reporting even though Sakura had suggested for her to immediately go to the hospital.

"You're awake," the girl turned towards the sliding door, there were Tsunade and Kakashi who just come in, their expressions look relieved. "How careless you are! If you knew you're sick, or even had a big wound, you should go straight to the hospital! Don't act so strong!"

"I apologize," she replied with a slight bow, grimacing when she felt the pain in her stomach.

Kakashi saw it and immediately gave her a bored look. "Don't move much yet," he scolded.

"Kakashi is right, your wound is quite difficult to handle," explained Tsunade. "What made you get that wound?"

"Naruto," she trailed off. "He turned into a four tail. When I wanted to seal it, he attacked me."

"The fourth tail huh," Kakashi nodded slightly. They just talked about it the day before the mission began and it happened immediately. They got jinxed. For sure.

Then Shizuka told them everything. From the start when they met Kabuto, Naruto entered Nine-Tails Cloak, Orochimaru, and Naruto's fight with the snake sage.

"We have to take care of Naruto and his emotions. He got easily provoked, especially if it's about Sasuke," Kakashi sighed, then he took out a book with an orange cover and put it on the nightstand. "Here Shizuka, I'm being kind enough to lend you this ~ "

"I don't need that, nanodayo!"

"Kakashi!"

○○○

"Shi-chan!!!" That shrill voice was heard when Shizuka appeared with Kakashi at Naruto's training ground. She frowned slightly at the nickname but not bothering to correct him as she finds it useless.

The teenager waved his hand happily, like a child. His mouth formed a wide grin. "What about your mission? Success, right? Why are you the only one who went on the mission? I want to go too!!" he complained, pouting.

The girl glanced at Kakashi who was also glancing at her back with a 'get along with it' look before sighing. "I brought my lucky item, of course my mission will be successful, nanodayo," she replied while pushing up her glasses.