three.

CHAPTER THREE❝ move aside, I brought hot tea ❞

CHAPTER THREE
 move aside, I brought hot tea ❞

SHIZUKA LOOKS AT KAKASHI with a flat look. That man fainted after the hunter ninja left. His timing is right. Fortunately, Tazuna was the one who carried him. 

Now she was in one of the rooms of Tazuna's house. The man kindly gave his house to a temporary shelter. "You may go out," Shizuka said, wrapping her fingers with bandages. "Sakura, please bring a towel." She didn't need to look to see if they had left or not. She could tell by the sound of the door closing and the sound of footsteps coming out.

Shizuka removed her blazer and rolled up her light blue shirt. Then take off Kakashi's headband and vest. Letting him rest comfortably. 

"I brought the towel," Sakura came and sat next to Kakashi. "Is he okay?"

"Just tired," Shizuka answered. "Please wipe the sweat." 

"Ok," Sakura began working, but her attention was on Shizuka who was emitting a green light from her palm. "Is that ... healing jutsu?"

"Yeah," Shizuka answered. "This will speed up his healing, rather than using the old method." 

"Sakura, can you make herbal tea?" Shizuka asked, taking a scroll from her bag. "This is the method and the ingredients."

She waited until the girl left the room before staring at Kakashi again. "I know you're awake, Kakashi," Shizuka said, raising her glasses up. 

"Ugh," the man opened his eyes and sat down. Staring at the wall with a blank stare. 

"You're tired," Shizuka folded her arms. "I understand it actually. You are not used to using your Sharingan anymore. So your body is shocked."

"Now, I miss my time at ANBU," Kakashi pulling out his novel. And Shizuka would have been annoyed if Kakashi had pulled out the novel. Because he sometimes won't pay attention to what the girl says. "But Shizuka, you have noticed, aren't you?" 

"Of course." She raised her glasses.

SLAM!

The loud noise successfully made both of them turn towards the door. There were Sasuke, Naruto, and Tazuna. And Shizuka spotted Sakura behind them. "Kakashi-sensei! You're awake!"