four.

CHAPTER FOUR❝ ramen, ramen

CHAPTER FOUR
 ramen, ramen.

TRAINING SAKURA WAS easier than Shizuka had thought. The girl was very obedient and determined in her practice. Maybe because her intention to change is very big.

"Ah, it works again!" 

The girl turned to Sakura who was trying to recover a fish. Yes, Shizuka thought maybe Sakura would be good in medical ninjutsu. Because her chakra control is pretty good.

"That's enough for today," Shizuka stood up. "It's late." 

Shizuka walked first, past the shady trees. Her steps were stopped when someone stands in front of her. She looked up, "What is it?" 

"You taught Sakura medical ninjutsu, huh?" Kakashi asked, putting his hand in his pocket then walking beside her.

"Yeah," she answered simply. 

"I'm actually surprised that she really wants to become a ninja," Kakashi admitted. "I mean, at least not this fast." 

"I know. But her chakra control is quite good, so I thought maybe she can become one," Shizuka folded her arms. "Besides, it would be good if this team had a medical ninja."

The man next to her nodded in agreement. "I'm the teacher, but you act more than me." 

"Hmph! Then stop reading that obscure novel, nanodayo!" Shizuka scolded, raising her glasses up. "That's why you don't pay attention to them." 

"Literacy is important," Kakashi said in his bored voice. "At least it's better than your Oha-Asa."

"Kakashi!"

○○○

"What?"

Shizuka asked once again, thinking that what she had heard earlier was just her imagination. Her eyebrows wrinkled and she slowly lowered the chopsticks to the table. 

"I want you to stay here and take care of Naruto," said Kakashi once again. "Zabuza may still be around here. So I asked you to stand guard here."

She huffed. Her bandages fingers pushing her glasses up. "Alright."

"Good," Kakashi stood up then looked at his two students. "Sasuke, Sakura. Come on." 

"Alright, looks like I'll be leaving too," Tazuna stood up, putting on his hat. 

"Please be careful .."