twenty one.

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE❝ i'm bored ❞

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
❝ i'm bored ❞

SHIZUKA LET OUT A SIGH when she felt her stamina was reduced due to heavy chakra usage. Earlier she, Yamato, Kakashi, and several other people discussed the land surface of the village due to Pain's fierce attack. And they ended up agreeing to use the earth jutsu to raise the surface of the ground (at Shizuka's suggestion) to the original state. Because Konoha is a large village and not everyone can use top level earth release, it makes them dependent on Kakashi, Yamato, and Shizuka who have more chakra than others.

It was also not finished when Yamato used his wood release to build several houses. And Shizuka, who can also use wood release, can't help but make houses with hers too. A few more houses than Yamato's but it's made her exhausted.

She took a bite of her red bean dorayaki, chewing slowly while walking to enjoy the cold winter. With a bag of freshly made red bean dorayaki that weighed her pinkies, while the other hand carries her lucky item, a raccoon shigaraki.

"... I don't care, pretty boy!" Her steps stopped when she saw Naruto lying on the ground with a girl on top of him, hitting his face several times. There is also Sai, Sakura, and an unknown man.

Narrowing her eyes, she leaned against the tree. Observing them for a few seconds.

"I advise you to stop," she finally spoke, startling some people there, and succeeded in getting the girl who beat Naruto to paused.

"Shizuka!"

"...Shi-chan."

Shizuka walked over to them while biting into her dorayaki. "You're from the cloud village aren't you? You're here because of what Sasuke did to one of your guys," how did she know about this? Well, she's using her connections with the tree to find out what's going on. "But there is something you need to know. Uchiha Sasuke has officially become a rogue ninja and a criminal since he broke ties with Konoha three years ago."

"So, it's not our fault if you are useless to protect your jinchuriki from Akatsuki," she spoke with so much coldness in her tone, making everyone flinched. "And besides," she turned towards Naruto. "This pretty boy is the one who saves Konoha from Akatsuki. You should be thankful he didn't go berserk and instead let you punch him."

Shizuka ended her words with a cold gaze, making the girl who originally punched Naruto immediately trembled in fear.

"You—" a girl with short blonde hair walked over to them. Then bowed apologetically and took them away.

"You don't have to say cruelly like that, Shi-chan," mumbles Naruto softly. Wiping his bruised cheek.

"I just said what I should say, nanodayo," she exhaled. She still wonders why this team is so caring and hopes that Sasuke will come back. Unlike the others, only Shizuka is normal when that boy leaves. She just said that Sasuke was stupid, and there was no hope or the slightest feeling for him to return. So why?