thirty one.

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE ❝ beautiful! ❞

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
beautiful! ❞

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT NARUTO is a simp for Shizuka. Like literally everyone. From how he looks at her, how he speaks about her, even how he acts. Everything revolves around her. That girl is very influential in Uzumaki Naruto's life. Like she is the only girl in his life, his world, his future.

And when Naruto saw Shizuka, together with an unknown man not far from him, everything stops. His eyes didn't move from her sight, his mind was blank, and he felt numb.

"No, no, no one is going to ruin my ship!!" Ino growled, smoke coming out from her ears. "Even though you are a hottie, you will still be crossed out of my holy book!!!"

"Jeez Ino, do you still have that book?!" Sakura gasped, moving from Naruto's right side to go straight to Ino in an instant. Taking the purple book in her hand and immediately examining it carefully. "What?! There is Sai too?!"

"You can't deny that he is hot too, Sakura!!" Ino gasped, pulling the book closer to Sakura. "Moreover, he has called me pretty~"

"What the―!! You really don't know his attitude in the team!!" Sakura exclaimed. "His words annoyed everyone!!"

"Hey! If you're talking about attitude, look at Sasuke! He's much worse!!"

"What did you say?!"

Not paying attention to the argument next to him, Naruto still stared at Shizuka and the stranger with a sharp gaze. Both of his hands went into the pockets of his pants, hiding his clenched fists. "Who is he?" asked Naruto in a deep voice, teeth gritting in annoyance.

Sakura stopped. "Oh, I don't know his name. But what I do know is he is a jounin and two years older than us," she shrugged. "they went on a mission together last week."

Naruto hummed, still focused on them. Observing how the man's eyes looked sparking and his wide smile. Oh, and don't forget those disgusting blush on his cheek! Fortunately. Shizuka was still using her stern stoic expression. From there, Naruto couldn't help but feel smug because of the girl's attitude towards him.

But when he leaned toward her, Naruto's smugness just disappeared in instant.

"No boy, no boy," Sakura muttered, shaking her head in displeased.

"Go Naruto! Show him that Shizuka is yours!!" Ino exclaimed, fuming as she pointed at them.

And Naruto didn't need to be told twice as he immediately walked towards them. His walk seemed relaxed and he immediately put his arm around Shizuka's shoulders in a friendly manner. "Shi-chan!!" he greeted in a joyful voice with a wide smile and shining sparkling eyes. Hiding the dark feeling on his heart.