seven.

CHAPTER SEVEN ❝ you terrifying inhuman creature❞

CHAPTER SEVEN 
❝ you terrifying inhuman creature❞

THREE MONTHS HAVE PASSED AND the third round of chunnin exams begins today. This time the test allowed residents to participate in watching and was held in an open arena. So there are ANBU manning every corner. It is also because of the possibility that Orochimaru is still in Konoha. 

Shizuka's job today is as the Hokage's bodyguard. She was standing next to the Hokage who was sitting with the Kazekage.

Shizuka took the time to watch the match while observing whether there was anything strange in the arena. The first match is between Naruto and Neji Hyuuga. At first, Naruto almost lost, but he took out Kyuubi's chakra to reopen the chakra channel that Neji had closed. 

How he could do that, was something she needed to ask.

What Naruto did clearly shocked Shizuka and the Hokage. And Shizuka was ready if the Kyuubi's chakra got out of hand. However, luckily Naruto only wore it temporarily. He had time to cornered the Hyuuga child and finally won against him. Honestly, Shizuka was a little surprised to see that.

Then the next match is Nara Shikamaru and Temari. Their match is quite satisfying, she admits that. Unfortunately, Nara Shikamaru lost —actually he give up— but his strategy really amazed the Hokage. 

There should be two more matches before their match. But one forfeited and the other was pushed back last. They are Gaara and Sasuke. The reason is, Sasuke hasn't arrived yet.

Shizuka knew that he was being trained by Kakashi. But did Kakashi's late habit stuck with that Uchiha boy too? 

It was almost as if Sasuke was about to be disqualified before suddenly, Sasuke and Kakashi appeared in the middle of the field. A dramatic entrance. Shizuka snorted, this must be Kakashi's doing.

The fight began. Between sand and lightning. Chidori. Yes, it seems really Kakashi taught him that dangerous jutsu. The jutsu that with one strike can kill another ninja easily. Shizuka still couldn't understand why Kakashi taught him the technique. But if you look at who the opponent is, it seems there really is no other choice.

Then when Sasuke finally broke through Gaara's sand barrier, something happened. Suddenly someone throwing an explosion and gas papers at where the kages were sitting, and smoke enveloped them.