thirty.

CHAPTER THIRTY ❝ may I? ❞

CHAPTER THIRTY
may I? 

NARUTO INVITED HIMSELF INSIDE Shizuka's house. Without notice, as usual. After all, Shizuka lived alone. And he's been in this house too many times that he feels like this is his second home. His hand swung the plastic bag he was carrying as he hummed softly. Turning towards Shizuka's room, he used that hand to slide the door excitedly.

"Shi-chan!! Look what I brought for you!!!" he shouted excitedly as he closed his eyes. "It's red bean steamed buns!!!"

After he opened his eyes, Naruto immediately froze. His eyes widened and his mouth fell open. A red tinge colored his cheeks. Because in front of him, Shizuka was wearing a black sports bra and black leggings. Sweat also soaked her body. She seemed like she just finished working out.

"Aa... Um...Ack!!!!"

"Don't come unannounced, nanodayo!!!" A pillow hit his face, and because Shizuka threw it with force, it pushed Naruto down.

"Aack!!! Sorry, Shi-chan!!" Naruto stood back up. And after he entered her room, Shizuka was already wearing a light brown cardigan and there was a green towel wrapped around her neck.

Actually, he was fine seeing women dressed like that. It's just that it was Shizuka, who always wore closed clothes. So it's just a new thing for him. And how her toned body and scars make Shizuka look even more charming.

Argh, he sounds like a pervert. Curse you Pervy Sage!!

Wait a minute, scars?

"So, what do you want?" asked Shizuka as she seated herself on zabuton. Head on her elbow as she leaned on the chabudai.

Naruto was still silent as he sat right next to her. Not the zabuton Shizuka had prepared. He put the plastic bag on the table and then he opened Shizuka's cardigan swiftly. Showing a nasty wide diagonally shaped scar on her stomach that nearly hits her chest.

"O-Oi! What are you doing, nanodayo!" Shizuka blushed, trying to cover up her stomach but Naruto's hand wouldn't budge. "Naruto!"

"Who did this to you?" Naruto's voice immediately turned deep and low with his eyes fixed at the scar.

Shizuka lowered her head so she could understand what the boy meant. "Oh, the wound is old. You don't have to worry about it."

"I ask, who did this to you?" Naruto asked again.

The girl raised an eyebrow, confused by his attitude. "I'm sure you won't like who it is."

"Shizuka, name?" now Naruto was staring at her. His gaze seemed cold, especially with his eyes that were shaped like fox eyes.