Royal Blood University 17: Vampire's Den

Wake up my queen
Your king has been waiting for you for so long,
I longed for you each day
Its time for me to claim you
To claim what is rightfully mine,

***

Waking up in the university where creatures are unknown has started to mess my life up. I immediately went off to bed and headed to the closet to change into some comfy clothes.

The weather is cold I believe. Pagkatapos kong magbihis ay mabilis na umupo ako sa harapan ng dressing table at doon tinitigan na naman ang sarili ko sa salamin. Then a memory started to flash into my mind.

I passed out into the arms of the Schatten and met El Rey and why the hell on earth I am here? I was supposed to be at the super duper big mansion, being imprisoned.

I went back to the dressing table and stared deeply at my argentine eyes, hoping that it will answer all my questions. Minutes after spending my time on the mirror. I finally made my way to the kitchen to have some sort of a breakfast.

Right after I started to wash the dishes when I heard a noise that's coming from the door. Mabilis na nagtungo ako sa pintuan at kaagad na binuksan ito.

Kumunot ang noo ko ng makita ko sina Kennedy at Emma kasama ang kasamahan nila. Someone snuffled that made me look at her direction.

“K, have you seen Theo? He's been missing for two days straight K and the headmistresss didn't give him a special assignment either.” Kennedy narrated and looked at me with worried eyes.

Tinitigan ko ang kasamahan nila at mukhang ganoon din sila. Problemado.

I took a step backwards and sigh heavily. “I have a clue but I couldn't tell you yet. I'll just update you if I am certain about it.” malumanay kong sambit.

I looked at Kennedy once more and held her shoulder that cause her to look at me. I looked straightly into her eyes and talk. “He is fine. I feel it. Stop crying... ” suddenly my hand made its way to her cold cheek and wiped the tears that has been streaming down her face.

Sa hindi inaasahan, bigla niya akong yinakap and that moment, I already feel the sisterly love. In a very short period of time I already feel this kind of emotion that no one would let me feel aside from Lester.

I hugged her back and slowly caressed her back. “Everything will be fine. I promise.” I hope so. I don't think my life would be back to normal if I forced myself to leave in this school and I don't even know if I could leave the university the way I want to.

She pulled out from the hug and smiled at me cheekily. “Salamat sa pagpapagaan mo sa loob ko K. Hopefully you can accept us soon.” then with that they were all gone.

Nabagabag ako buong oras pagkatapos marinig ang mga binitawang salita ni Kennedy. I need to make a move. I need to.

I remember Savannah Ravena of Schatten also told me the same words that Kennedy said to me.

Mabilis na naligo ako at pagkatapos na inayusan ang sarili ay kaagad na naglakad na ako papalabas ng dorm at doon ko napagtanto na wala talagang pagala-gala sa labas ng mga building kapag may sumisikat na araw.

I know Royal Blood University is a night school pero alam kong may mga estudyante paring gagala-gala para kumumpuni ng kung ano-ano. Pero dito wala talaga, aside from Kennedy and her friends an hour ago who visited my dorm.

Napailing ako ng wala sa oras hanggang sa may naramdaman naman akong kakaiba. Hindi sa tinatakot ako nito pero binibigyan nito ng kung ano ang katawan ko na hindi ko alam at bigla nalang bumigat ang talukap ng mga mata ko. I don't know.