Royal Blood University 20: Dissaperó

DISSAPERÓ

— is what they called for untamed vampires.

Ability; has the ability to conceal themselves and others from detection.

★★★

Kianna Marie

***

When I got to the Headmistress’ office. I already saw Headmistress Lucy on her chair with serious facade.

Pero kaagad rin naman siyang ngumiti ng masulyapan niya ako. “I am glad you came Kianna. This wouldn't take you that long.” she offered a very warm smile.

Kunot noong tinitigan ko siya at nanatili lang na nakatayo sa harapan niya. “I maybe sound so rude to you headmistress but why did you call me?” because there's no reason to be here anyways.

Did they found out that I broke some of their rules?

Then she took something out from her drawer. “Is this the ring that you've been looking for?”

Napakurap-kurap ako sa narinig. It is actually the ring that I threw the day after I discover something about the Frostwolfe.

“Yan nga, paano niyo po ‘to nahanap? I've been looking for this ring for like days now.” pagsisinungaling ko pa.

“The gardener found it and returned it to me since this one really looks so expensive. Though this one is really expensive.” napatitig ako sa singsing sa sinabi niya.

“This ring costs three million in philippine peso and if you convert it to the amount here in royal, this one only costs a tiny bit of gold bar.” napanganga ako sa sinabi niya.

She clasped her hands right after she handed me the ring. She cleared her throat. “You see dear, the thing you have really costs fortune that's why I am reminding you to keep them safely. That small ring could even buy a house and lot or resorts Kianna.” titig na titig siya sa singsing.

I blinked couple of times. I should really choose what things I should dispose then. “Got it. Thank you so much Headmistress.” nginitian niya ako.

“I think that's all it. You can go now.” tinanguan ko siya bago ako yumukod sa harapan niya.

Hanggang sa makalabas ako ay hindi mawala-wala sa isipan ko ang singsing na hawak ko ngayon. Gaano ba talaga kayaman ang royal para magbigay sila ng ganito kamahal na mga bagay?

Hindi pa ako nakalayo ng makasalubong ko sa daan si Blue. Akmang lalagpasan ko lang siya ng mabilis niyang nahawakan ang kamay ko. “We were asked to gather into the arena for some short announcement K,” seryosong saad pa niya.

Kumunot ang noo ko, “For what?”

“For the Luna Sangrienta.” biglang pumasok sa isipan ko ang Luna Sangrienta na ‘yan. Ano bang ibig sabihin niyan?

“What’s Luna Sangrienta?” naguguluhan kong tanong. By hearing its name, my flesh started to tremble for an unknown reason. I don't know why though.

“Luna Sangrienta is the day of sacrifice for vampires Kianna. Luna Sangrienta actually means for bloody moon.” maikling paliwanag niya.

“In Luna Sangrienta what we do is to mourn.” mababa ang tinig na saad niya.

Napaawang ang mga labi ko. What the fuck. “Mourn for what Blue?”

“Mourn for the Queen K, we always mourn for her. Every Luna Sangrienta  El Rey mourns for her too. We all do..”