Royal Blood University 29: The Demon Inside Her

Kennedy Crimson

***

Due to what happened yesterday, the issue about Kianna spread out the whole university like a virus and now we are looking for her. It's lunch time now and I am assuming that she's in the cafeteria eating lunch. Ilang beses na naming kinatok ang dorm niya but there's no presence of Kianna Marie.

"Where on royal could she be?" I muttered as I sigh. I am worried.

"I-I think that's her." I looked at Liam who spoke and pointed his finger somewhere outside the cafeteria, in the quadrangle to be exact.

There I saw the girl that we've been looking for and she's trapped by Scarlett's gang. Not again please.

We got there with full speed pero imbes na makalapit kami sakanila para pigilan sila, there's like this barrier on them which makes us to be not able to reach them.

"Scarlett! What are you doing! Let Kianna go!" I shouted, Scarlett had a huge crush on El Rey I even heard na gusto niya ring sumali sa eleksiyon para sa susunod na reyna but she was not allowed to do so for just two reasons.

First, she's still studying. Second is that their family is not that kind of rich, I mean they're rich but couldn't even stand against the Elders.

"Who the fuck put this barrier on them? Damn it!" singhal ko dahil sa labis na galit.

I can sense the eyes of the other vampires, but unlike human hindi nila kayo pinapalibutan. They'll just act normally but their eyes and their hearing are activated. So nakikimarites parin sila.

"No one in this university had this kind of ability babe. Scarlett and her friends are just normal vampires." rinig kong sambit ni Theo sa likod ko.

Hindi ko siya nilingon, "If not her then who the fuck did it!"

"It's Kianna." nanlilisik ang matang tiningnan ko si Liam dahil sa sinabi niya.

"What?!"

"The presence of the barrier feels like her presence too." sambit ni Blue habang seryosong nakatitig sa harapan.

"She is human Blue." mariin kong sambit sakanya. Kianna is human! Her blood, her smell tells it all.

"Is she really?" Blue backfires. Hindi ako nakasagot.

But before I could answer Blue I saw it with my own two eyes of how Kianna's eyes changes from gray to bright gray with gold lining on her iris.

No. No. It couldn't be. If she's not really not a human, she's not one of us too.

Kianna... What are you..

Kianna Marie

***

I am aware that I am now an instant celebrity kaya nga hindi ako masyadong lumalabas ng dorm ko. But my stomach grumbled and I was only left with two choices. It is either I will get myself some food or I'll starve myself to death. And I chose the first option-which is getting myself something to eat.