Royal Blood University 28: Elections of Queen

Caspian Rayver

***

“Your highness, we are glad that you came.” It was one of the elders who said that. The Elders of the Blood Kingdom are composed of the ten wealthiest family. The one who spoke ranked fifth.

Shall we start?” agarang tanong ko sakanila kaya naman ay nagmamadaling tumango sila.

Tahimik lang akong nakikinig sa mga plano nila which is electing the future Queen of the kingdom. Though the fact that this kingdom already has its Queen. They just don't know it yet.

“The participants will be coming from the House of Claudisuos, House of Vacuul, House of Tepes, House of Gates, House of Roal, the House of Klar, and lastly the House of Celise. There'll be 7 participants for the upcoming elections your highness and all of them are the daughters and grand daughters of the Elders.”

Please specify.” maikling sambit ko.

Kaagad na tumango ito at tumalima. “The representative of the House of Claudisuos is Mary Kay Claudisuos daughter of the House of Claudisuos. Followed by Kate Anastasia Vacuul the daughter of the House of Vacuul. We have Charlotte Amelie Tepes the grand daughter of the House of Tepes. Followed by the daughter of the House of Gates, Penelope Willow Gates. We have Adeline Roal grand daughter from the House of Roal, The House of Klar also represents their lovely daughter Valentine Klar. Lastly, the grand daughter of the House of Celise, Mackenzie Celise.”

Hindi ako umimik habang binabanggit ang mga pangalan, honestly all of them are boring.

“The seven representatives will be here tomorrow your highness, they will present their most valuable thing to you as a form of appreciation for letting them participate in this election.”

Kaagad na tumango nalang ako at tumayo. “The meeting is now adjourned.” at kaagad na lumabas na ako sa silid at kaagad na tinungo ang kwarto ko sa palasyo.

I wasn't shock when I saw the library open. I was expecting this one to happen and looking how confused Kianna are makes me wanna tell her the all truth.

She asked and I answer her the whole truth. She is indeed a bathory. With or without emblem, she's a bathory.

Though I did not get her as a form of bait against the other kingdom. I got her because she's mine. Since the day she was born and was unwanted by her own father for becoming my beloved, that was the day that I claimed her mine. Everyone knows it, except for my people. They'll gonna know it soon enough since the bathorians are moving.

“So? You're busy tomorrow then?” It was Mi Reina’s voice who immediately woke me up from day dreaming.

“Yes, I'll be. I'm gonna meet the representatives for the election tomorrow.” sambit ko pa.

Kita ko kung paano lumungkot ang namamaga pa niyang mga mata na galing pa sa pag-iyak. “Elections for the future Queen? But you'll pay me a visit at the University right? I'll be really mad if you don't.” napangiti ako sa narinig. She doesn't sound mad at all.

Then she sigh, “But I understand, it's your duty. Picking your Queen to be on your side.” napawi ang ngiti ko sa narinig.

“You're already a queen to me Mi Reina. I just let the Elders do what is traditionally need to do in electing the future Queen. I have no interest on those maidens anyways.”