Royal Blood University 5: Universidad de Sangre Real

They're spanish. Most of them knew spanish and I only knew one language aside from tagalog and english. I don't even know a single spanish word and now I am here surrounded by spanish people.

"Kindly follow the Headmistress perder," I blinked. Not once but couple of times. Holy. How am I supposed to survive in here if they speak spanish most of the time?

Perder? Am I hearing it right? I think it's pader not perder.

Tumango ako at kaagad na sinundan ang headmistress at ng marating na namin ang opisina niya ay hindi na ako nagulat kong pati ang opisina niya paring opisina ng reyna.

Nasa pinas pa ba ako? Why this school looks so monarchy? I thought Philippines is a democratic country.

"Have a sit Kianna." umupo ako sa upuan na malapit sakanya and I also took off my sunglasses.

She sat on her chair and clasped her hands and flashed her angelic smile. God, she's a goddess.

"Welcome to Universidad de Sangre Real Kianna, I'm the Headmistress of Royal Blood University, Headmistress Lucy." hindi ko na maitago ang ngiwi ko.

"Uhm, do you really speak spanish often? Even students?" umiling siya dahilan para makahinga ako ng maluwag.

"No. Only the officials speak spanish sweetheart and also the royal guards."  dahil kuryoso akong tao ay natanong muli ako.

"May I ask why?" she laughed a little.

Tumikhim siya. "Because spanish is our mother tongue Kianna. Not english and also not filipino."

Napatango-tango ako sa sinabi niya. She opened her drawer and handed me a full-sized of long bond paper.

"Read it well, those are the university's regulations." kinuha ko ito at sinimulan na sa pagbasa hanggang sa matapos ako.

Gulat akong napatitig sakanya. "Armors? Dresses? Shoes? What are those? I thought I am here to study for my last semester and not to be trained as a warrior."

She nodded her head slowly. "Yes, I know that your dean already told you some of the regulations about the school. Royal Blood University not only aims for brain and beauty but also the capability of the students to protect themselves. Self defense is the university's major subject." napanganga ako sa narinig mula sakanya.

"Do you mean that all students in here knew how to defend themselves?" she shrugged.

"Not all of them they're still under training and you are too." napakurap-kurap ako at pakiramdam ko may parte ng katawan ko ang nabuhay. I'm.. I'm excited.

"No boyfriend allowed? What is the meaning of this?" dagdag ko pang tanong. She blinked, looked so shock.

"W-what? There are no such regulations that written in there about having a boy—" she stopped.

"O-oh, that's the new regulation. I forgot. I'm sorry."

Hindi na ako umimik. This school is so weird and that's why I am here. What's making this school weird? I need to figure it out so soon. Must wear a proper uniform, and wear armor when having self-defense class and I also have royal class. I don't know what's royal class and I'm not gonna ask the Headmistress again.

"Any question?" untag ng Headmistress. Umiling na ako.

May inilapag siya sa mesa niya kaya napatingin ako rito. Isang black card, isang gold card at isang silver card.

"What are those?" tanong ko muli.

Isa-isa niyang kinuha ang mga iyun at isa-isa ring binigay saakin.