Royal Blood University 21: Nightwoods

Nightwoods

— are the cunning vampires.

Ability: loves to play someone's emotion.

★★★

“What do you think about this upcoming luna sangrienta Hawk?” Aria’s voice echoed into my mind. I sipped at my wine as I looked at her painting her nails.

“It’s fine. Teaching the crimson mist to survive.” simpleng sagot ko sakanya at muling tinanaw ang nakakarelax na palagid.

“Crimson mist huh?” mapaklang saad ni Aria. I looked at her once again and raised my brows.

“Why? Are you underestimating their capability to survive luna sangrienta? Aren't you as low as the crimson mist before? What changed for you to look as high as you are now?” yes, I insulted her. Not because I want too but for her to wake up.

I saw her clenching her jaw as she formed a fist and looked at me madly. “Shut the fuck up Hawk!” she angrily roared.

Napataas ko ang dalawang kilay sa narinig then let out a small smile then as I took a sip at my wine again. “Why? Isn't it the truth? You're as low as crimson mist before but you've managed to pull yourself this high. Do you think they can't do it too?” dagdag ko ulit.

Among any other girls, Aria Corliss is my favorite bitch to any. She just bark without hesitation.

“I work hard to be in this kind of state Hawk so shut the fuck off!” she roared for the second time and this time the table that is made of glass cracked.

Nginisihan ko siya. “Hmm.. do you think they can't? I wonder..” before I could finish my sentence Savannah already put some fucking duct tape on my mouth.

I gave her my deathly stares. “What? Both of you are noisy and Aria seems love breaking everything that's why I shut you up since you're the one who always love to annoy the dog.” napangisi ako sa narinig.

“What?!” mataas na naman ang boses ni Aria. Geez, this girl doesn't really know the word silence.

“Corliss shut up. I can hear your voice from the living room. I can't sleep!” sita na sakanya ni Cayd. How I love this scene.

“No one asks you to sleep there Cayd.” mataas na naman ang boses niya.

Hindi umimik si Cayden at bigla nalang nawala. Kinuha ko ang duct tape sa bibig at kaagad na itinapon ito.

“Aria, why are you painting your nails here ba? You always visit a salon whenever you wanna get your nails done.” kuryosong tanong ni Savannah.

Yeah, I noticed it too. Aria is very bad in doing her own nails that why she always go to the salon to get them done.

“I have an event to attend later, a very important event.” malaki na ulit ang ngisi niya sa labi. Napatitig ako sakanya, one thing about why I like her is that parang wala lang epekto sakanya ang mga harsh kong mga salita. Pagkatapos ko siyang pagsalitaan ng mga masasakit na salita parang may instant amnesia lang siya.

Tiningnan niya ako at malambing na nginitian. “Hawk, I need your help for my event later. Can you be my escort?” deritsahang tanong niya.

I crossed my legs and looked at her amusingly. “Really?” she nodded her head.

“Where are you going Ari?” tanong na naman ni Savannah. She doesn't ask questions that much. Only when she's intrigued.

“I’m telling you once we're done Sav.” nakangiti parin niyang saad. I know deep inside that she's planning something wicked that is why she asked me to be her escort.