CHAPTER NINE

NEXT DAY

Raven was wondering through town in search of her tormentors. Usually, the small child would try to avoid them if possible but today would be different. She was a girl on a mission and she was determined to accomplish it no matter what. The minty blue eyed girl knew if those three agreed to her deal, that there was a chance she won't be able to survive it. Yet it would be worth it if it meant that she would be able to protect and keep Nightmare away from those goons for a good while.

Raven knew if he found out then the Guardian would be extremely upset but it was a good thing she found out that her father had 'talked' to her bullies parents or she wouldn't have concocted her plan in the first place. Sure, her father's action probably would have stopped Raven's tortures but not Nightmare's. She wasn't blind to how the townsfolk treated the Guardian of Negativity; she was aware the moment she started watching him from afar. It might sound creepy at first but she didn't mean any harm in it; it was just that she was too shy to try and introduce herself to the quiet skeleton. As far as she can understand, Nightmare has most likely been bullied way before she was even thought of. That's why she's taking advantage of her father's 'talk' so that no one becomes suspicious if Terrence and his goons automatically start to leave him alone.

'It's a gwood thwing mama is intwent on teaching me hwealing mwagic..'

After witnessing Raven produce a 'Kindness Sheild', Salem has been nagging at her to practice her magic more than usual; that's why she wasn't able to play with Nightmare the other day since she was training. Which the young mage doesn't mind as she can use her healing magic for her plan. Looking around the empty streets of the town of DreamTale, since it was early morning, the child finally found the three people she was looking for.

Eyes widening in slight panic as the child realized they were heading in the direction of the Tree of Feelings, Raven ran up to them while shouting "Terrence!" Snapping his head towards her, the said rabbit monster snarled "What do you want, brat?!"

    ❤︎RAVEN'S POV❤︎

I almost coward in fear at his tone but stood my ground as I narrowed my eyes at him, "You lweave Nwighty alone! Huwrt me instwead!"

"Why should I? You're stupid father is just going to tattle to mine if he see's even a scratch on ya!"

I clenched my fist in anger as I yelled out, "My papa is nwot stupid! He is a grweat hunter! Bwesides, he's nwot going to fwind out!"

He leaned down to my height as he sneered out, "Oh yeah? How?"

I gave him a sneer back, "Mama's a hwealer, so I know a thwing about using hewrbs."

Tilting his head to the side, the stupid rabbit hummed out "Hmmm... I don't know... what do you think guys?"

I peeked around Terrence to see Diana and Kyle as they looked at each other questionably.

"I'm fine with it. What about you Diana?"

Giving me a vicious smirk, the cat crowed "Having our own personal punching bag? Hell yeah!"

An amused look appeared on the rabbit's white furred face as he turned to me, "I guess there you have it. So, you better meet us here at this time everyday for your beating or..." I let out a yelp as he harshly grabbed me by my black hair as he brought me up to eye level while my hands gripped his "we'll be paying good ol' Nwighty a visit in your place."

Blinking back the tears that threaten to spill, I stayed silent.

"I'm glad we came to an agreement. Pleasure doing business with ya, friend."