Chapter One

Evies POV

My name is Evie Malfoy. I'm 12 years old, and you guessed it. I'm Draco Malfoys twin sister. We were almost identical twins, we both had the bleached blonde hair and the cold grey eyes. Only difference was, I was a girl and my hair was much longer than his. Another difference was, I didn't go to school, Draco did. We both got out acceptance letters on our 11th birthday, but father told me that I couldn't attend Hogwarts. I repeatedly asked him if I could go, but he kept refusing me. While Draco was in his first year at Hogwarts, I kept in constant contact with him. He got sorted into Slytherin as mother and father knew he would. I lay awake on nights and wondered if I went to school, which house I would get sorted into. I hoped Slytherin, but there's always a chance you get put in a different house, right? I'd been with Draco for a full 11 years before he got sent away to school, so when he went. Life was hell for me. Mother and Father always sent me to my room so they could have meetings with each other and often some old Death Eaters from before Harry Potter stopped the Dark Lord would come around. When I got sent to my room is when I missed Draco the most, usually we would sit and talk for hours while they were in meeting but since he was gone, it just wasn't the same. I had no one to talk to, no one to comfort me when  I had nightmares. The time dragged when Draco wasn't with me, but his first year was over and he was home for the summer. I forgot the day he was coming home so I got a fright the day I went downstairs and Draco was sat at the table talking to mother. 

"Draco!" I shouted with a wide smile on my face. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head in his shoulder. 

"Evie! I've missed you" He replied, also with a wide smile. 

"Not as much as I've-" I begun but was silenced when father entered the room. I stepped away from Draco and started to look at the floor, and Draco did the same. Father nodded at Draco and beckoned us to sit at the table. Me and Draco moved quickly to the table sat opposite mother and father sat next to mother. He had a slight smirk on his face which worried me slightly. His eyes were almost as cold as mine and Dracos, and his long platinum hair hung over his eyes and below his shoulders, even though he was my father, I was very scared of him. He cleared his throat, glanced at mother as she nodded. Father gave a slight nod back and locked eyes with me. 

"Evie-" He said clearly, with a slight frown on his face "-you will attend Hogwarts this year" He said frowning more now. A wide smile appeared on my face as I looked excitedly at Draco. His face had a wide smile on too and I could tell he was glad he wouldn't be alone anymore. We looked at mother who had a smile on her face, but father looked frustrated, almost angry. "I am not happy about this decision, however your mother has told me your education is important." 

I was so happy. I spent all summer with Draco talking about what Hogwarts was like and how great Slytherin was. The holidays passed so quickly and there was only a few weeks left before I would leave for Hogwarts with Draco. We were going to Diagon Alley today, and I didn't get to go last year, so I was very excited. Father shouted us downstairs, I was wearing a plain black robe with some jeans and a turtle neck green jumper with my hair braided, and Draco was wearing his Slytherin school robe with a black t-shirt and some black jeans, and he also had his hair slicked back as always. He looked at me and gave me a slight smile. 

"Will we using Floo Powder again Father?" Draco asked softly. 

"Yes. Draco you first so you can show Evie how to do it" He muttered. "Boregin and Burkes Draco, Nowhere else"

"Yes Father" Draco said smirking at me and stepping up to the fire. He grabbed an handful of power from the jar next to the fire and shouted- "Boregin and Burkes" and there was a jet of a bright green flame as Draco dissapeared.