Eijis coming

Shorters POV:
I wake up to a camera flashing in my face. I groan not wanting to get up but all a here is chuckling. My eyes flutter open to a view of my sister snapping pictures of me sleeping! "Creepy!" I say while trying to get up. I look down at the weight on my chest to see a sleeping y/n, she cuddles closer to me and nuzzles into my chest. My heart melts. "Cuddles first, then I kill you!" I say while putting the covers over me and y/n.

Back to our POV: I hear a phone going off. It's a FaceTime from eiji! Shorters already awake and on his phone so I get up and answer. Frigid switch to Japanese we multiligule "hi!" I say while talking in Japanese. "Hi y/n how are you!" He replies in a cheerful mannor. "You kinda got me at a bad time Can I call you later?" I move the camera to shorter "say hi!" He awkwardly waves. "Ok by y/n!" He hangs up. "Who was that." Shorter asks annoyed. "Eiji!" I say while pointing to my bracelet. "oh eiji..." shorter says sadly. "Don't be jealous!"

I went home after a little bit because I had to shower and change. After that I called Eiji back "hiiiiii" "sorry I couldn't call before!" "Oh it's fine but guess what!" Eiji asks exidefly. "What?" "I'm going to New York for a photography gig in one month!" Eiji screams into the phone. I can here eijis mom screaming in the back. "Really! Sjbshsggshs I can't wait! What's the date!?" I'm practically jumping up and down." "August 14!" 3 week away "cant wait!"

Me and Eiji eventually fall asleep on FaceTime.

AJNAJSJS THIS IS SHORT BUT U HAVE A NEW YEARS PARTY TO ATTEND (IF YOU ARE GOING TO A PARTY TODAY OR AND OTHER DAY WEAR YOUR MASKS AND DONT BE IDIOTS!