I like mr. mowhawk?

I'm rewatching banana fish and I just finished episode 9 umm I'm sobbing rn anyways let's write fanfic to soooth my pain I'm not making much sense I'm just sad ok peace out illsjsb ya. finally back to our POV:

I'm meeting with shorter today and I have to say I'm pretty excited we haven't hung out much this week I mean after ash kissed my cheek. I hope he didn't take that the wrong way! He looked pretty sad after he left I could've sworn I saw a tear fall out eye and maybe even a sniff.

I see him crossing the street with ash I stand up and walk teoría (why did that autocorrect to French) them. "Hi!" I say ash also says hi after followed by shorter "hey y/n, sorry for leaving so abruptly the other day I had an emergency." Shorter days. Ash let's out a small chuckle but we continue walking into the bar we are all meeting at before whatever kong and bones planned.

Surprise it's a movie! We all walk into the theater (also your fit will not be long sleeved I don't make the rules wait yes I do just your not wearing long sleeves) I walk into the theater and take my seat it's shorter on my right and  to my left bones. The movie starts and great it's a scary movie (your not scared of scary movies in this I make the rules we've been over this) shorter immediately let's out a mutter and looks down "aww is mr mow hawk scared😱" I say  "no! Of course not I'm just-" he didn't have time to finish before skip shushes him.

Time skip to 30 minutes in: "damn I shoulda brought a jacket" I mutter, shorter takes off the iconic yellow hoodie and hands it to me "dumbass bring your own next time" he says while looking away (HIDING THE BLUSH SHAVVZBZGZB) "thank you shorter your the best friend I could ask for!" I say closely followed by a louder shush from ash. Shorter looks down and let's out a big sigh.

Another 40 minutes go by in we're at the part in the movie we're the guys about to die shorter grabs my hand and squeezes it tight. I let out a soft chuckle out of his scared behavior. Finally the guys head gets cut off and shorter screams like a baby everyone bursts out laughing at his child ness and he pouts and snuggles into the crook of my neck (the arm rests go up and he put it up 😌) to cover his blush. The movie ends and the hole time shorter was cuddled up next to me and I have to say I liked it besides he wasn't all that bad he was funny, caring, loyal, and hot!, oh boy was he hot those abs and damnnnnnnnb he fine. (This is what goes through my head when I like someone so deal with it and no I'm not a creep I don't even a aproucg them because that would be creepy) no I can't think that he's my friend! But I don't just want to be friends do I? God damn this is hard whatever I'm going to bed.

Sorry this took so long and it's short I didn't feel like writing this weekend I'm probably not gonna post over the weekend I also feel like this is a really bad book so I'might just give up 🙆Also I can't get over how cute this emoji is.

Word count: 586

December/21/2020