im in painnnnnnnnnnn

sorry i had to with the chapter-

tears still coming down my face i got up to look at the door, was this really the same place? i thought with pushing my hand on the door. i took a deep breath and opened it. 

it was without a doubt, the place were shorter died. i look more to my left. sing in tears on the floor, i walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. 

"its okay, hes okay now" i knew what i was saying was false but i still wanted to comfort the boy. 

he looked up at me with hopeful eyes, before they went back into grief. he threw his body onto mine as he cries on my shoulder, i cried with him. 

we both sat their for god knows how long before we finally got up. i looked directly at the spot he took his last breath, still even 2 months later their is still a small blood stain. i wish he was here right now, i wouldnt feel this pain if he was. i want him to just come back. i want to be in his arms, just for another day. 

slowly me and sing left the room, "so why are you here?" i question, the first words that werent about shorter in like, a long time? 

"yut-lung, you?" i dont know who yut-lung is but he must be like that Russian (thanky ou to the person that said this) man who kidnapped me.

"i dont know i think i was shot the kidnapped." i reply in a monotone voice, still upset after seeing the place shorter died at. 

"oh you must mean blan-" he was cut of by seeing two men infront of us.

"hmm?" the smaller one hums in question at us, he had long black hair and was wearing some fancy clothes.

"yut-lung!" sing started walking over to him and who kidnapped me, what did sing say his name was again blan?