creek

The hole gang was now at the diner enjoying a nice meal. I yawned, "tired?" Jessica asked. Mhmm I hummed in response. There's beds updated you have to share with someone though. Shorters head was now glued to my shoulder. "Hmm wonder who?" I eyed down shorter who is now running up to our room.
I followed up the creepy strares, many spiders probably live here. I shivered at the spot. "You comin?" Shorter stuck his head out the door. "Yup!" I rushed in the room.
Standing at foot of our new bed. A tackle from shorter forced me to land in the bed with my head on his chest. "Was that necessary?" I asked. "Yes" he pulled me closer. And like that I was out for the night.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
it was around 3 am when i woke up to our door creaking open. ok real time talk. if you were holding a torch wouldn't it just burn you?????? i glanced up to nobody there. still frightened i got up shut the door then piled myself under the covers and hid my face in shorters neck. 'fuck i'm thirsty'

time goes by and i get more and more thirsty. i glance around the room to see nothing. i hate this. i thought as a walked down the stairs. i hate this i thought as a passed a spider. each time i made any movement the flooor would creek again. 'a spider!?' i jumped as the 8 legged freak scurried to were i was standing. a loud creek. i stopped to see if i woke anyone up. another creek someone was awake.

i'm gonna post every other day because yknow i like it betterrr and i want to thank everwho has been reading and voting and commenting on my chapters! i read every comment and every one inspires me to continue!

1/22/2021

word count: 315