A lazy morning

Time skip 2 when Eiji comes: also our pov: today is the day! The day were Eiji finally comes to visit!!! I haven't slept all night just been on my phone. "Babyyyy~ cmon to bed~" shorter whines beside me. "I cant sleep." I reply not taking my eyes off my phone. "If you want to go see Eiji tomorrow then you have to sleep." Shorter says sternly taking the phone out of my hands. He's spending the night because he's driving me to the airport tomorrow. It's actually quite generous of him. I set my phone on the nightstand "Happy!" "Yes, I love you" I hear as shorter cuddles up next to me. "I love you to,"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shorters pov: I wake up earlier than y/n so I plug her phone in, something she didn't do last night. I see a text. I know I shouldn't be nosy but if I 'accidentally' were to read it she wouldn't care. Right? No no nonono I shouldn't be reading my girlfriends nexts. I walk into the kitchen and start making breakfast, it's cereal bon appitet. As I'm eating the seat next to me moves. "Morning" she says "morning, want some breakfast?" She nodds in response to my question. I make her a bowl of cereal and eventually check the time. 3:45. Hey baby what time are we going to the bar? 4 why? She questioned. "We have 15 minutes" "fuck" "ok I'm gonna go shower." "No I have to shower!" Y/n exclaimed. A smirk came upon my face.

"Wanna shower together." I wiggled my eyebrows up and down. "Fine" she rolls her eyes.

January/3/2021

Word count: 279