evening bordem

aye luvs.... uhm im alive (kinda) and uhm back with another chapter only to disapear for another month hehehehehehhehehehhehehehehhhehehheheheheh anyways i might make this an ash x shorter x reader idk but give me more ways to make y/n a baddass please

ive spent the entire day playing with bart (cat) and uno with sing

"ughhhhh im boreddddd" i groan, laying with the top half of my body of the bed the top half waying some what on the floor.

"what do you want me to do?" sing replies while not taking his eyes of his phone.

"atleast you have a phone, im stuck here with nothing and noone! my only real friends bartholomew the great." i give kissy lips to the cat that sitting on my chest.

"will you shut up this is important." sing huffs while finally taking his eyes of his phone.

i huff "can we play uno?" i ask him for the 50th time today.

"jesus weve played that so much." he shuts his eyes and lets out a deep breath before turning back to his screen.  

"your no fun." i get up and walk out of the ghest room? i dont know theres probably a lot more of those rooms in this maze.

"were the hell are you going?" sing gets up and looks at me.

"a walk dumbass." i proceed to do that, leaving it open assuming sing would follow me out the door. 

"ugh coming" sing pulls his legs tiredly out the door.

-------------------------------------------

me and sing have now been trying to find our way back to our room for multiple hours. all the doors look exactly the same, we really should have marked our door. 

"jesus im so fucking done with this shit im so hungry and tired and bored." i countinue listing reasons for my unhappiness while sing seems to have not given up hope.

"i think if we g-" his words were cut of by bartholomew meowing at my feet.

"AAAAWWWHHHH" i pick him up and hold him close to my chest.

sing just stares at me, clearly annoyed that he cant just be home doing whatever hed normally be doing right now. 

"lets go we must be close." he spins sound on his feet and walks in the direction bartholomew came from.

eventually the three of us made it back to the hotel/house room were we imediatly fell asleep from our hike.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO THAT TOOK A HPT MINUTE TO GET THIS CHAPYER OUT-     ILL TRY TO GET THE NEXT WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK I LOVE YOU ALL MWAH MWAH GO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 13K READS