Eiji

YALLL I WAS WRITTING THIS YESTERDAY IN VLASS AND I FELL ASLEEP- I ENED UP SLEEPING 5 HOURS FUCK

Me and shorter arrive at the bar hand in hand. We both take a seat next to ash. "Skip is bringing the photographers." The blond states sipping his beer.
Everyone turns to the sound of the door slamming open. "I'm back!" Skipper yells. I immediately lock eyes with Eiji who comes running over to me. "Y/n! I've missed you!" Eiji exclaimed pulling me tighter into a hug. "I've missed you to!"

I'm friggen dyeing rn because I moved county's and I'll probably never see my friends again😜😄😇🤪🥴😋🥰🤩🥳😍

"English Eiji!" Ibe scolds hitting Eiji in the back of his head. I laugh at them. "Sorry."
Both of them bowed together. and did the ash talk we see in the show. "NOt ThE FaCE"

Eiji goes up to ash "is that him real?" He questioned Curiously. "Yes" Ash bounced back. Eiji asked "can I hold it?" My heart dropped the same with everyone in the bar. But ash surprisingly handed him the gun. Lmao I'm eating hummus that expired on 5/16/2020 it's packeged so it's fine tho "thank you for trusting me with it." He handed the gun back. "Have you ever killed anyone?" "stop asking dumb questions Eiji!" i whispered thankfully he was out of ear shot. "Yea" Ash responded.

i pulled Eiji to me and skips table and hugged him. "i thought you were a gonner!" shorter saw me hug him. jelousy took over the man and he walked over. "haii! im Shorter y/ns boyfriend!" he drug out the word boyfriend 'typical' i thought. "hello im Eiji nice to meet you!" he stuck his handout. soon shorter got a call from nadia telling him to get to the restaurant.

Skip sat back to our table and talked about how brave Eiji was. But Eiji wasn't into that conversation because his eyes were on ash lynx. "OOooooo someone's got a crush." Eiji s face went red "N-NO!" He also whisper yelled.

Everyone went silent when ash got a phone call. He seems led distressed. Everyone jumped up when the doors busted open. "Arthur!" Some yelled while fighting back. 

1/6/2021

word count: 369