Sing soo ling we meet again

"What the hell are you looking at?" The boy  snarled in a rude manor, gathering the attention of the blond you were dying earlier.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare i just noticed that your wearing the same jacket that my friend used to wear." I replied hoping he would buy my story. " His expression changed almost immediately from angry to confused then to what looked like on the verge of tears "this was my brothers jacket." He said his voice almost cracking. "Brother? Sing!?" I replied with a sudden sound of shine in my voice. "How do you know me?" He replied back to an angry voice. "I suppose you were young but it me y/n we used to be friends about 6 years ago!" His expression changed to a smile that could be spotted from far far away. When I said my name the blondes head shot yo and started to study me.

"Y/n? isnt that the same name as the girl shorter always talked about?"

A short conversation was struck but soon Sing had taken me outside, in order to prepare me for the news of his brother. I have to say I was very confused but more or less I was excited to see my old friends again.

Sing started "Y/n, I think you should sit." He stopped pointing at a nearby bench. Confused I sat and he continued with his serious story."Lao is dead." He said, with almost no sympathy in his voice. My smile immediately turned into an open mouthed expression with tears welling up in my eyes. I could feel my heart drop this had to be a joke. This was some sick joke that he was pulling and he was going to jump out at any second. "Your lying." He looked up and coverd the lower half of his face with has hand. "I'm not," I could feel hot tears rushing down my cheeks. And I could see the same going for him.

At this point we were grttibg much attention from strangers. Wanting to get out of that situation I just left. I didn't want to cause anymore trouble so I started to run just wanting to go home and take a hot bath.

I ran to my house my body now moving on it's own. I could barley feel anything at this point, I wanted everything to go back to how it was to when he wasn't gone to when I was still in Japan with eiji oh how i missed him. Unlocking my door with shaky hands and just slumping down on the couch I sat their, I sat for hours on and off cryibg wishing I would wake up Until I stopped. I stopped crying and I stopped thinking I heard my phone go off.

At this hour? Jesus heard of manors? "Fuck!" I whisper yelled. It was a text from shorter asking if were still on for tonight.

word count: 500