"fuck"

someone walked behind me. "baby what are you doing?" shorter wasnt asking this question. ash was?

"ash?" he heard my voice, he froze not moving a single hair on his body. "who did you think i was~" i teased, hoping to get a reaction out of him.

"n-no one!" he snapped back at me. he regretted calling me baby because now someone might find out what eiji means to him.

"are you and eiji dating!" suddenly i wasn't so tired. i wanted to get something out of him but i also didn't want to put him of eiji in a dangerous situation.

"m-maybe." the blond was blushing very hard and was a stuttering mess.

"awwww~" the thought of my best friend finally finding love made me verryyy happy.

"j-just promise you won't tell anyone okay?" i could tell ash was a good fit for eiji and eiji was a good fit for ash.

"i promise!" there was no way i was getting back to sleep anytime soon.

>>>>>>>>
both me and ash agreed that we wouldn't be falling asleep so the two of us decided to go for a walk.

eventually we made it to a big rock. i smile formed in ash's face. "i used to play here with griffin as a kid!" normally he wouldn't be so childlike but with the exception of something like this something that used to bring him so much joy he wanted to play on the rock.

we didn't end up playing on it. we would've probably fell of instead we just layer down on it and look and the stars.

"how did you and eiji meet" ash's green eyes started into my soup as he asked the question.

"i moved to japan six years ago, when that happened i went to a new school. most of the kids thought i was weird because our interests were different but eiji didn't. he kept on trying to be my friend until we were best friends."
at the end of my speach i looked at him our faces were close but not to close.

"i've only known him for a couple months but he's the best thing that's ever happened to me." a smile crept onto ash's face.

"there used to be this girl. i was 13 or 14 and i reallyyyy liked her. i don't know how she felt about me but i don't think she liked me the same. eventually old man dino found out about her. they thought she was my girlfriend and they killed her. i'm not letting that happen to eiji, not again." a tear fell from his eye.

"a-" i didn't have time to finish before shorter came. the wrong idea was in his head, seeing how close we were. a sigh left his mouth before he turned around and started walking back to the diner.

"fuck"

IM SO SORRY I FIDNT POST BUT UK IM HERE NOW!

1/26/2020

word count: 502