It a date

Time skip one month you and shorter get a lot closer but we still not aware of the hole gang thang
me and shorter are hanging out today he's been super nervous recently but I'm sure it's nothing he'll tell me when he's ready.

Shorters POV: today's the day! The day I'm asking out y/n I'm nervous as fuck rn and am asking Nadia for advice and ranting to her  about everything. She just keeps on laughing so she's no help but I'm so never I just hope y/n  says yes!

Finally Nadia helps me she says "you should just be straight up like : you should bring her somewhere that has some sort of meaning and hand her, her favorite flowers and be like "I like you y/n everything about you! Will you go out with me?"" "That actually might work!" I say. "Of course it will pineapple now go get em!" She snaps back while handing me a red rose.

I quickly run out of chang dai realising im late to one of the most important days of my life.
I dash down the street while holding my single rose. I soon arrive at the park we're supposed to meat at so I slip the rose in the hidden panel of my yellow vest. I see her sitting on a bench alone she's wearing (insert whatever the fuck you want) she looks stunning as always. I can feel my cheeks heating up by just looking at her.

I walk up to her and sit down, she jumped at first but soon gave me a toothy smile and a big bear hug which I didn't hesitate to return. i kept holding on for a few seconds to long y/n slowly pulls away, and im left cold. i wipe fake tears out of the corners of my eyes as she lets out a little chuckle. embarest by her act of cuteness i let pout like a baby. 

after a short conversation we start our walk to a local coffee shop thats nearby that shes been dyeing to try. on the walk their i make my decision of were i want to confess which will be in front of her house after i walk her home! im gonna say one of the many pickup lines ive saved for this very occasion and then im gonna hand her the rose and its gonna be amazing and well fall in love an- 

"Ash!" i hear i high pitched voice scream from beside me. quickly snapping me out of my thoughts as i look to my left only to see my so called 'best friend' kissing the girl of my dreams on her cheek! 

my eyes widen with surprise as i feel tears welling in my eyes. "i have to go bye." i say with no emotion in my voice. i start running back to the resaurant with hot tears spilling out my eyes. "how could i be so stupid!" "shell never like me back!" these thoughts rushed through my head as a burst through the restaurant doors and into my room.

word count: 522

december/15/2020

sorry this took to long lol also i creid making this. lol i still have homework but enjoy!