gang *bites lip in middle school "gang"*

Bitches I'm boredfdddddhsbhshs friggen cute shorter vid tho right oh i guess if this gets like I dunno 2 comments? Instead of singing a Christmas carol on Christmas morning I'll bedazzle my family's lives up and sing touch you anyways back to the story :

I woke up the next day to my coffee maker dinging "what. The. Fawk.😀" I creep out of my room and walk into my kitchen their was a small boy. He had a blue jacket on and his back was turned to me.

"Sing?" He whipped his head around to me standing in the door lamp in hand. "Oh hey y/n boss sent me to watch you." He replied. "Boss?" I questioned him while turning my head to the side. "Ya?" He chuckled lightly "who's boss?" I again questioned the boy. "Don't act dumb y/n and put down the lamp I'm harmless when I'm tired!" He laughed. "I'm not dumb and I want to know who boss is and why he sent a hamster into my house at 5 in the fucking morning!" I slightly screamed back. "I'm not a fucking hamster just because I'm short doesn't mean I can't take care of myself!" He yelled at me before waving a gun in my face.
"HOLY- WHY DO YOU HAVE A GUN!" At this point I was screaming "AND WHO IS BOSS!" To this sing just looked at me confused "do you not know?" "What do you mean I don't know? Of course I don't!" "Boss is-" sing couldn't continue before the door busted open sending me almost jumping in the air. "WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE COMIBG INTO MY HOME UNANNOUNCED!" I scream whisper

There standing in my doorway was the purple headed weirdo. "Hey boss!" Sing chirped shorter stopped mid step and his sunglasses fell of his face. "Singgg shut up she doesn't know!" He whispered "know what?" I said getting concerned. "well fuck you sing now i have to explain it all get out!" he yelled sing just stood their wide eyed and quickly just sprinted out of my house.

"sit." shorter instructed me i grabbed a blanket from the basket that holds them to cover them thick thighs because in the story we be hella insecure also me ;}. (DONT BE INSECURE YOUR THIGHS ARE BEUTIFUL ANYWAY LSDKFHIH) he sat me down and explained the hole gang thing to me i have to say i was surprised at first but tbh it didn't matter because shorter was my friend and thats all that mattered.

------------------------------------

i know this is short deal with it ANNAHSJ I WROTE THIS LAST NIGGT AT LIKE 3AM AND THATS SO RUDESJSBHX AND THIS BE LOWKEY BAD SO ILL PROB REWRITE IT

Word: 456

December/22/2020