Damn shes hot

Pee pee poo poo sorry i didn't post yesterday I just didn't feel like it

I walk downtown to meat up with shorter. Apparently he's taking me on a surprise dinner. It sounds fun.

I arrive at the entrance of the park we were supposed to meat at and start glancing around for shorter.
Soon I spot him sitting on a bench looking at his phone, I walk up and sit down next to him

"Hey!" I say. "Oh hey y/n! Ready to go?" He replies back. "Yup!" I chirp.

After walking for about 10 minutes he blindfolds me and say "follow me!" I let out a chuckle but do as he says. Soon we arrive to we're we are going which by the looks of it is an old rundown bar. He walks in and starts saying his hellos to random people and then introducing them to me. A certain person stands out to me he has blond hair and green eyes that have a deadly gaze to them. It was library boy. He thought of one thing when he saw me "Damn she's hot." Although the blond boy was rather hot he wasn't my type. I can tell that he's serious and I'm not into that, I'd much rather have a boy that goofs off. Like shorter. "NO I CANT THINK THAT HES MY FRIEND NO MORE! NO NO NO NO NO!" I thought as I that ran through my head.

Shorter POV: Flashback to when he first saw you: holy fuck who is that! She's so damn hot! I follow her into an alleyway while she's talking on the phone. I really hope that isn't her boyfriend I might have to kill him if it is!

Back to present time: fuck I've never seen the lynx look at someone like that but no fucking way is he getting her that's my dream girl!

Oop let me know if this is confusing it might be idfk anyways ok this is a couple hours later but I promise you that I will not kill shorter when the time comes I just read this fanfic we're he did die and let me tell you I'm not mentally ok

word count:333