Part 15: Engagement

You kick Fred in the stomach and he goes down "I'm sorry.. I can't let you guys die for me.." he groans holding his stomach "No Y/n.." you quickly run out of the room and lock Fred inside. "I'm sorry, Freddie.." you whisper and run off to the Slytherin dorms.

You make it to the common room entrance "Couldn't get anyone to let you in could you Georgie?" "You found me.." he sighs. "I did and I'm not letting you risk your life for me. I already locked your brother in his dorm so, you might as well stop." "I will not stop Y/n! You can't just throw your life away." George snaps. "I can and I have to. When Draco turns 18 they have already arranged a wedding. They want to combine the Black family and the Malfoy family." You answer. "When does Draco turn 18?" "June 5.. a few weeks before summer.." George sighs "We need Bill here.. he needs to get you back." You roll your eyes "He's not getting me back because I was never his! You guys make everything so much more confusing! Just let me live.." you run down the stairs before George can say anything else.

Months go by and it's finally Draco's 18th birthday. "Happy birthday my love!" You hand him your present and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you darling but I don't want to make a big deal about it. We have plenty of more things to worry about." He smiles. He gets down on one knee and pulls out a box. "I know it's probably not what you expect and that it's so quick but Y/n Ophelia Black will you marry me?" You're heart races although you are so young, you are overwhelmed with happiness. "Yes. Draco Lucius Malfoy I will!" You jump into his arms and you kiss him. "Here let me put the ring on you." He slides the ring onto your finger.

(This is your engagement ring, you will have a different ring for your wedding)

 You stare at the ring in awe "Draco it's so beautiful!" You give him another kiss

You stare at the ring in awe "Draco it's so beautiful!" You give him another kiss. "Schools almost over my love.." he smiles. "I should visit the Weasley's for a bit. After all they are practically part of my family.." you say. He holds you by your waist "I suppose that's a good thing.. you'll stay at the Manor the rest of the time right?" "Of course no where I'd rather be." You smile and kiss him. "I'm going to go meet up with Blaise and the boys if you want to come." "Actually I think I'm going to stay here and nap." You smile and he kisses you before leaving.

You decided to take Bills advice and look through Draco's things. If he was hiding something it would be in here. You looked through his drawers and in his clothes but nothing. Until you got to the closet you reached a box that was on the top shelf. It had a gorgeous blue dress with white heels. There was no letter from who it was or anything so you assumed it was for you. You immediately put it back and tripped over Draco's bag. Papers went flying and as you were picking them up one of them was addressed to you, from Bill. Draco comes through the door and notices. He quickly takes the papers from my hands. "What are these Draco? And why are they addressed to me?!" You snap. He has a terrified look on his face "Baby listen.. I took one of your letters because I wanted to know if you ever mentioned me to the Weasley's.." he mutters. "Why would that matter?" He sighs "B-because I needed help with a gift I got for you." He goes to the closet and pulls out the same box you pulled out earlier. "I got you this.. I didn't know if you would like it or not so I was going to see if I could ask the Weasley's but they didn't know about us yet.." he answers. "I-I'm so sorry I jumped to conclusions so quickly!" He hands you the box. "I wanted you to wear it when we go to dinner with the Weasley's tonight. I told my father that the Weasley's must be invited since they raised you." He smiles and you couldn't be happier. "I can't wait." You kiss him and take the box to your room so you can get dressed.

You slide on the dress and the heels. You put on the pearls Draco gave you and lastly your new engagement ring. The Weasley's don't know why they have been invited to dinner but you couldn't wait to tell them.

Around 6pm Draco comes to pick you up. "You look lovely ass always my love" he kisses you and you take a drive down to the Manor. You and Draco were the last to arrive so everyone was already seated. As you walk in Bill immediately catches your eye. You blanked out and you saw Bill.. a memory of him. It was a blur but it was coming back to you. "You okay darling?" Draco asks and you snap back to reality. "Yeah.. I'm fine." You add. Your father greets you. "Hey..what's all this about?" He questions. "You'll see" is all you say. As everyone's sitting down Draco's father clinics his spoon against his glass. "Thank you everyone for joining, we have some exciting news to share today. Draco and Y/n if you will." All the attention goes to you. "Well.. uhm we wanted to gather everyone today because I officially asked Y/n to marry me.." he says "And I said yes!" You say excitedly. The Malfoy family is excited and the Weasley's are a bit confused. They cheer either way even if they have their own opinions.

After dinner you decide is best to find your maid of honor and bridesmaids. You pull Ginny aside "hey congratulations!" She says. "I was wondering if you'd like to be my made of honor. You've always been like a little sister to me and it would mean the world to-" "of course I will!!" She hugs you. "I just have one question. Why can't you remember?..." you sigh "Ginny, Bill and I never had-" she cuts you off "I didn't want to be the one to do this but..look" she hands you a photo album of you and Bill on dates and all you're pictures. "Why don't I remember this?" You ask. "I don't know but we are trying to fix it.." she answers. Bill approaches and Ginny excuses herself. "Hey I see you're wearing the dress I bought you" he gives you a soft smile. "What do you mean? Draco bought me this?" He looks at you confused "I bought you this for Christmas Y/n" you are trying to remember until Draco comes up to you " Y/n come on Bellatrix and my family have a surprise for you." He pulls you away from Bill. "I'm sorry.." you mouth to him.

After everyone congratulated you and left your father approaches you before leaving. "You look truly happy Y/n.. and I hope this isn't because I told you Bill was to old for you." Your father says. "Uhm no because I didn't have anything with Bill. Anyway father it's getting late it was great seeing you again." You give him a hug and he kisses your head.

You go up to your room and Draco pins you against the bed. "How about we have some fun darling." He smiles and kisses you and well you know what happened next...