Part 10: No More Bill

You chase after him "Draco ! Please!" You yell but he keeps walking away. You hurry up and run and grab his arm. "Let go of me!" He huffs. "No! You listen here Draco!" You snap. He stops in place "Fine. What is it now Y/n." He says. "I don't know why bill is sending me letters or a letter whatever! We haven't talked since the situation with my father." "What situation?" He says concerned. You look down "My father... he uhm he hit me.. but Bill already handled it and we won't be seeing him for along time.." he grabs your hands "I'm so sorry that happened.. and I'm sorry for over reacting about Bill.. I've just never been so in love with someone..." he looks down. You grab his face. "I love you, Draco. There's no one I'd rather be with.."  he pulls you close and kisses you. "Thank you. I needed to hear that. Now should we go on a date near the Black Lake?" He asks. You nod "I just need to go to my dorm and change" you say "me too. I'll meet you back here in half an hour" he smiles and plants a kiss on your cheek.

You finally make it to your dorm. You pull the letter out from you robe and rip it open.

Dear Y/n,
I know you probably don't want to hear from me , but I wanted to make sure you're okay. You probably don't want to talk about the whole Sirius situation but I'm here if you ever need to write me I'll answer. I went back to Europe and I hope to see you when summer comes around. I really miss you. I heard from Fred and George you're seeing Draco.. and I really hope he makes you happy. That's all I could ever ask for. Anyways I hope you have a great rest of the year.
Much love, Bill

After you finish reading you think about replying, but realize the time. It has been about 15 minuets and you only had 15 minutes to get ready. You throw on a simple orange long sleeved crop top and a black skirt with black tights underneath. You're combing your hair when there's a knock at your door. "Come in!" You yell trying to finish quickly. Draco walks in and comes behind you. "Ah look at you" he smirks and you turn pink. "Oh stop it, let's go." You grab his hand and lead him out of your room. As you were leaving he looks at the now opened letter on your bed.

You two finally make it to the Black Lake where Draco has a blanket laid out with some snacks and beverages. "I couldn't get much together since it was such a last minute date but I did what I could." He says softly. "Well it's lovely!" You say with excitement. "Y/n before we continue this date... I know we already talked about it but I saw the letter on your bed.." he still has his hand with yours. "Draco-" he cuts you off  "I just need to know.. look at me in my eyes and tell me you have absolutely no feelings for Bill Weasley." You sigh and make eye contact with him. "I have absolutely...no feelings for... Bill Weasley.." you say softly. You and Draco cuddle for a few hours just watching the sunset. You both finally decide to head back to Hogwarts. You two pack up and Draco walks you to the entrance of your common room. "Well I'll see you tomorrow right?" He says smiling. You nod "of course!" You kiss him softly. And you head inside your common room where Ginny and Hermione run to you. "We saw the letter!!" Ginny cheers. "Oh my do you two ever mind your business!" You laugh. "Sorry.. we couldn't help it! Are you going to write back?!" Hermione asks. "Uh I might I'm not sure yet.." you say. "I think she should right Freddie?" George says. "George I was thinking exactly the same thing." Fred smirks. "You guys are two much!" You walk off into your room. "Just think about it!" They yell.

You sit in your room contemplating on writing a letter. "Ugh!" You groan. "I should just do it.." you think to yourself. You grab your parchment and quill. You sigh and begin writing..

Dear Bill,
I really don't know what to write, but Ginny and the others told me it'd be a good idea. I appreciate everything you did for me and you are one of my dearest friends since I first met you. I may be with Draco now but I never want to not be friends with you. Draco is a bit insecure about our friendship but  i'm sure once he sees us together he will understand we are only friends. I was thinking about how Draco is a year younger and when I leave next here it's going to be the same as you waiting for me. I'm not sure if we will get through it and I'm really scared. I just wish everything was normal again..
With love~ Y/n

You quickly put the letter in an envelope and send it off. You sigh and jump into your bed and wait for a reply..