Part 31: First Date

"Those guys were unworthy anyway" a screeching voice said. "V-Voldemort" you hear your father say loudly to warn you. Bill was about to walk down stairs but you grab him "What the hell-" you cover his mouth "Voldemort is downstairs.." You whisper and his face falls. The both of you grab one kid and apparate out of the room. Sirius seemed to do the same because you all met up back at the Weasley's. "He's back.. he was at the house" Sirius announces.

A few days go by and you were still at the Weasley's. "Guys another note came in.." Bill takes the note and reads it to everyone.

" I may be small right now Weasley's but I am regaining my strength. I won't stop until Harry is dead,and all of you who stay protecting him will die along with him. If you feel like living, bring me Harry Potter..
See you soon
-Voldemort"

"You guys won't hand me in right?" Harry chimes. "Harry we've gone almost 7 years without leaving you. We won't do it, you're family" Hermione says.

You and your father decide to head home. You left the children at the Weasley's just incase he was still there. When you arrived everything was a mess but it was an easy fix. "It feels weird being here" you mutter and your father agrees "He's not coming back for awhile, so we should be okay" he adds when you get a text message "Hey Y/n! I'd like to see you soon. If you can meet me at the shop where we first met and we can go from there." It was from Reid. You quickly reply "Okay ill see you soon" "Father, I'm going to go out in the muggle world for a bit if that's fine" and he nods "Yeah, go ahead" you go upstairs to change real quick.

(Your outfit)

You went to that same shop and you were waiting for a bit but he wasn't there

You went to that same shop and you were waiting for a bit but he wasn't there. You acted like you knew what to do on your phone but in reality you were just pressing buttons. "Hey sorry, I got caught up with work" he says coming up to you. "Oh it's alright, I understand" "You have a job that's hard to get out of too?" He asks "Uhm actually I can't relate I don't work.." he laughs "Well you're a mother, that's more important then some job that will keep you away from them" "Do you like kids?" He smiles "Love them. I don't know if I'd ever find someone who would have some with me but-" "Wait why not?" "I work for the FBI for one it's very time consuming, especially for what I do. And I'm what people would say is "to smart" I know practically everything" he explains "Oh really? Well I don't think that would be a bad thing" you add and he smiles "So where are you from?" "London" you answer "That explains the accent..I can't stay long but I- I was wondering if you'd like to uhm attend a- a sort of like an event with me?" He blushes a bit "Are you asking me out, Reid?" "I-I think I am.. it's my friend Jennifer's wedding this weekend and I I would like you to be my date" he adds "Well I'd love to" "Great, I'll text you the details but in the meantime let me walk you home" my heart races "No no really that's fine I can walk by myself" "No no really I insist" you sigh "Okay.. this way"

You walk for a bit and finally arrive at your house. "Wow this is.. huge" "It was a gift from my aunt, from my wedding.." you mutter quickly "You are married?" He questions "It's a very complicated story..we are divorced now but we only got married for safety" he nods "Well maybe one day you'll share that story with me, but my job calls so I'll see you Saturday alright?" You nod and head inside quickly.

The next Saturday your father was watching the kids while you were getting ready. There was a knock at the door "Y/n your date is here" "Don't answer it-" you hear the door open "Oh Hi! I'm Dr. Spencer Reid" he shakes your dads hand. "I'm Y/n's father Sirius, pleasure to meet you" you hurry down the stairs. "Okay dad thank you for watching the kids and I'll be back later tonight" you give the kids both a kiss and walk out quickly with Reid. "You look beautiful" he says "Thank you, you look great as well" he opens the car door for you and begins to drive.

You arrive at the house where the wedding was being held. When you walk in a few people turn to look at both you and Reid. "Who is that?" One of the guys said "Whoever she is they look beautiful together" a women says.

(You and Reid's outfit)

"Hey guys this is Y/n, Y/n these are my friends Emily, Derek, Penelope, Rossi and Aaron" he introduces you to everyone and you shake their hands "Pleasure to meet you" "Oh shes British" Emily smiles "So how does someone like you, get mixed in with...

"Hey guys this is Y/n, Y/n these are my friends Emily, Derek, Penelope, Rossi and Aaron" he introduces you to everyone and you shake their hands "Pleasure to meet you" "Oh shes British" Emily smiles "So how does someone like you, get mixed in with someone like him" Derek teases "Well he's pretty much perfect to me" you reply and Dereks smile fades as Reid's grows "She's not charmed by you Morgan" Rossi laughs. "Oh here's JJ and her soon to be husband" Penelope chimes. "JJ and Will this is Y/n and Y/n this is JJ and Will" "Wow you are gorgeous" JJ says as she shakes your hand "Thank you, likewise"

After the actual marriage ceremony you sat with Reid and his friends when a little boy came running up. "Henry!" Reid picks him up "That's my son Henry" JJ smiles "Y/n has kids of her own" "Oh you do? How many?" JJ asks "Two boys both are around the same age which is 26 months. One is my Godson and I didn't expect to have to take him in so soon, but things ended badly..." "Well babies are amazing, how old were you when you had yours?" She asks "I was about 20 it was after my wedding" you answer "You were married? Already" Derek asks and Penelope slaps his arm "I wasn't going to through with it, but the threatened my baby so I did what I had to." You explain "My apologies, I didn't know" Derek apologizes and all of a sudden someone was running to you. Someone familiar.. Bill.