Part 16: No Escape

It's been 2 months since you're engagement and although you were out of school Draco still had one more year. You, Ginny,Hermione,Pansy and Luna all
went to your first dress fitting.

Maid of honor and Bridesmaids dress

The Malfoy's wanted to keep it a dark theme for the wedding so you had limited colors

The Malfoy's wanted to keep it a dark theme for the wedding so you had limited colors. They also suggested you had a big flashy dress so this is what you chose.

(Your Wedding dress)

As you were trying on your dress you began to feel sick

As you were trying on your dress you began to feel sick. "Uhm.. excuse me." You slide the dress off quickly and run to the rest room. You begin throwing up. Hermione comes running in, she pulls your hair back. "Hey are you okay?" She asks rubbing your back. You cough "This has been going on for a week now..I told Draco it was just a tiny bug but I really don't know what's wrong with me.." there's a knock at the door "Hey is she okay?" Ginny says from the other side. "Uh yeah give us a second!" Hermione chimes. "Have you missed your period?" She whispers. You look at her confused "I-I haven't thought about that.." you immediately know what she's talking about. "I won't tell anyone. If you can make it to through this dress fitting we can head straight to the store to get a test." Hermione says softly. "How do you know all about this?" You ask. Her cheeks flush red "Ron and I had a pregnancy scare not to long ago..." she says embarrassed. "Oh my you and Ron?! I always knew it would happen!" You say excitedly. "Anyways let's get you back out there." She smiles clearly changing the subject. You walk out and head back to the dressing room to finish the fitting.

As you're walking out Ginny comes to you "hey we were going to stop by a grab some lunch before heading home you guys want to come?" She asks. You and Hermione glance and each other "Uh actually we have something to do.." you mutter and you and Hermione head off to the nearest store. "Here go into the rest room." she hands you the pregnancy test and you go to take it. It says to wait 10 minutes so you decide to wait. It's about 10 minutes and you decide to look. It shows two lines. You're heart drops you just got out of school.. Draco still has the rest of the year. "Hermione!" You yell and she comes running in "what's wrong?!" She says quickly." "I-it's positive what am I going to do?!" Tears begin to form in your eyes. "Hey hey! You guys are getting married! A baby will be the best thing to happen to you-" "Y/n!" Bill yells and points his wand at you and does a spell. He returned all your memories. "Bill what did you do?!" You passed out and are now in Hermione's arms "What I should've done along time ago.Now let's get her home." He says.

You're back at the Manor with Hermione and Bill. You begin to wake up and all you can think about is what went on with you and Bill. How you confessed your love for him in front of Draco. "Why..why do I remember everything now?.. I-I couldn't remember before.." Bill sits next to you "Draco took away your memories of me, because he wanted you to himself." Bill answers. "H-he didn't.. he wouldn't.." you mutter. "But he did Y/n.. call of the engagement. Come back home with us." He grabs your hand. "
I should leave for a little, you're right. I have to think about things.." you get up and begin packing a few bags. Draco comes in "What are you doing?" He asks. "I need to leave for a bit." You say. "Baby, why what happened??" He comes closer to you. "Hermione and I will be waiting in the car." Bill says softly before leaving. "I know what you did.." you continue to pack your bags not making any eye contact. "W-what do you mean?" He stutters. "You erased all my memories! You were to insecure , you thought I would run back to Bill just because he was there. I told you I wanted you.. yet you stole his letters her wrote me, lied to me about the dress and you took away the memories of someone who meant the world to me. I love you Draco, but you just made things more complicated.." you snap and grab your bags and head downstairs.

You ride with Bill and Hermione back to the Burrow. "y/n! You're back!" Ginny hugs you. "You just saw me this morning Ginny." You laugh. "I know but you're back at the Burrow. You've been gone for awhile!" She smiles. "Is my room still available?" You question. "Of course dear!" Mrs.Weasley says. You take your things upstairs and Bill checks on you. "You sure you're okay? I'm really sorry I had to do this to you." He apologizes "Bill please. It's not you're fault, you just reversed what he did and id like to-" your lunch begins to come up. You quickly run to the restroom. "Y/n?! Are you okay?!" He knocks on the door. "Yea..I'm fine I'll be down in a second.." you mutter back. "I'll get you some medicine" he runs down stairs.

A few moments later you smell smoke. You hear everyone rush out downstairs to the outside. "Guys what's going on?!" The burrow is full of smoke now and you're having trouble seeing. "Y/n!!" You hear a voice yelling for you. You begin coughing. "H-hello?" You yell back. The floorboards begin breaking. You scream. A group of death eaters came to burn the burrow to the ground. "MY NEICE IS IN THERE STOP THIS INSTANCE!" You hear Bellatrix yell. Whoever was inside had to keep running in and out to catch air. You tried going down the stairs but after each one it would crack. One wrong move and the whole floor collapses. "Pl-please h-help!" "Y/n! It's Bill follow my voice please!" He begins coughing. "I SAID STOP!" Bellatrix is still yelling out side. The Weasley's are fighting against other death eaters. "I'm coming.." you say and begin to crawl on the floor trying to avoid so much smoke. "I-ll be back!" He coughs and runs back downstairs. You were on the last set of stairs when you step your foot falls directly through and you leg is stuck. "AVADA KADAVRA!" Bellatrix yells. "Baby I'm here! Where are you?!" Draco yells. "Draco! My foots stuck please help-" the floor above you then collapses...