Part 35: One last battle

"H-Harry's gone?" She nods "He killed him!" She begins sobbing uncontrollably "Where is he?" She shrugs "He just sent us this picture.." she hands you the letter with the picture attached.

And there he was a picture of his lifeless body as those move around him. You light the picture on fire and quickly go back to comforting Ginny "I'm so sorry Ginny" she holds onto you chest and Reid kneels down next to you rubbing your back softly "I-I'm sorry for your loss"

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this.. but stay here with Ginny.. I have something to go do"

You pull away from Ginny grabbing her face softly "I have to go but Reid is going to be here okay? I'll be back soon enough" you kiss the top of her head along with Jasper and Teddy's.

As you got up to leave Reid grabs your wrist "Please.. don't do anything dangerous.. I don't want to loose you" you kiss his cheek "I have to do this.. I'm sorry" you apparate out of the room into the middle of the forest where you had last seen Harry.

"Well look who it is! Sirius Black's daughter! Came to see the show?!" Voldemort screeches and you were filled with anger and sadness that it was finally over taking you. "You have lived long enough Voldemort!"

Both of you shot spells at each other at the same time causing each flow of power to be met in the middle and whoever backed down would.. die.

Before You knew it you were pushed to the floor and in front of you stood Harry..he was alive. "Harry.." he signals for me to run as the battle between them continued. You backed up behind a tree watching from a distance until finally it was done..

Harry finally defeated Voldemort.

6 years later

After Harry defeated Voldemort he went on to marry Ginny, finally. Bill and I were on okay terms but since he married Fleur he never really came around much. Charlie was still in Romania and usually visited on holidays.

Reid and I got married and are on our second kid of our own along with Teddy and Jasper. Reid and I explained the whole magic situation to his team and they were very understanding on the whole situation and even decided our own children would attend Hogwarts when it was rebuilt.

Ron and Hermione reunited and finally put their prides aside and got married and Draco even started coming around more to see Jasper. 

And in the end we never forgot those we lost.. Remus, Tonks, George and my father.

( I'm sorry I know this ending sucks but I just found it hard to make new ideas but I hope you all enjoyed the rest of the story and check out my profile for my stories <3)