Part 29: Cheater

"Dad!" You hug him "Sorry I know I haven't been around lately.. but I heard about Bill" "What how?" You wonder "He stopped by the Weasley's before he left" Your father answers "Oh right, of course" you help him bring his bags in "No offense my dear, but you don't look the best" he mutters "Well taking care of two kids is a lot more exhausting then I would've thought, but I'm managing" you answer. "Well that's why I'm here, go upstairs and take a nap" "No offense to you either father but do you even know anything about babies?" He laughs "Y/n you forget I raised you until you were 9. I can handle this I promise" he assures you and you head off to bed

When you wake up it was the next morning. You walk down stairs to see both Teddy and Jasper in there high chairs with your father feeding each of them. "Ah look who's here!" Your father exclaims "Why did you let me sleep for so long?" "Because you needed it, Y/n. Look you're a great mother but it's okay to take a break, you've been through a lot we all have" he says "Here's breakfast" he sets a plate down for you. "Thank you father it means a lot" you say sitting next to him "I know I wasn't the best father recently when I should have been, but I'm glad you were able to forgive me" he says kissing you on your head "My little girl is all grown up now" he mutters tears forming in his eyes. "Oh don't get so upset, I'm still here and so are you, we have plenty of time." You add and he nods "You're right, well I'm going to the store I'll see you later" he says before leaving.

The next few weeks were better and less tiring. Your father has been a huge help. You were having breakfast with your father and the children when an owl flew through the window with a letter. "Ah it's for you" it was a letter from Bill.

Dear Y/n, I know when I left things weren't that great between us, but some of my co-workers will be coming over whenever I get home, hope you don't mind.
-Bill

"Is everything okay?" "Yeah of course, Bill should be home soon" you say "Listen dear, you and Bill will work things out, I'm going to go visit Harry and the other Weasley's if you would like to come" he says "I think I'm going to stay and wait until Bill gets home, thank you though" he hugs you and leaves.

A few hours later Bill was still not home so you decided to head into town with the children. You put them into their seats in the stroller once you arrive and you first went into a baby shop and bought a few things. Next was the book store. As you were walking out you see Bill and Fleur at the nearby bar. "What the hell?" You think to yourself. They were laughing and having a great time. You felt heartbroken, you didn't know what was going on but after what Fleur did you didn't think she would be back into your life's.

You head straight home and unpack the children who were now down for their nap. It was now nighttime and Bill was bearly arriving home. "Y/n! I'm hooommeee" he calls out. "Shhh they babies are asleep-" he tries to kiss you but his breath is full of the scent of alcohol. "I don't think so, you're drunk" you say walking into the kitchen with him following "Oh come on didn't you miss meeee" you roll your eyes "We can talk tomorrow, go to sleep" you mutter angrily "Aw you're no fun!" He groans as he puts his hands around your waist and you push him away "I said enough Bill!" "What is your problem today?!" "Oh I don't know maybe because you were out with your ex all day while I was here alone with the kids!" You snap "Well i didn't ask you to have kids" you scoff "Okay that's not fair, yes Jaspers not yours but Teddy is just as much as my responsibility as it is yours! You agreed and you're being a real dick!" You shout "Maybe I just hate you!" He yells back. "Well... if you're going to be like that then... I hate you too" he just laughs "Why do you hate me? I'm a great guy!  I took care of you while you were having another mans baby!" "You cheated on me you idiot!" You snap "I didn't cheat on you, I caught up with an old friend okay? That was it!" He grows angry "Oh yeah? Then what are these!" You pull down his shirt collar that reveals red-purple love marks "I-I" "Save it" you head back upstairs but instead you go into the guest bedroom.

The next morning your father was home cooking. "Good morning  Y/n. I thought Bill would've been up by now" "Nope, not that I know of" you say blankly and pick up Teddy who was now awake. "I'm going to take the kids to the Weasley's today if you'd like to come father" "Ah yes I was heading there now but I can wait" he says "No no it's okay you go on, I'll be fine. I'll be there shortly I just need to finish getting the boys ready." He kisses your head before leaving.

After you dress Teddy and Jasper you get ready yourself. You hear Bill go downstairs and the front door opens. Multiple voices emerge. You quickly get dressed.

(Your outfit)

You carry both babies in their car seats

You carry both babies in their car seats. "Ah so this must be the lucky lady!" A voice says. "I see why you go for the younger ones now" another teases "Hey darling, where are you going?" Bill comes up to you "I'm going with my father and I'm taking my kids" he stops you "Our kids Y/n" "No, you made it clear you didn't want any part of this family yesterday." You whisper angrily "Yesterday what did I do yesterday?" You scoff "Like you don't know. Look in the mirror, I'm leaving" you say walking out the door..