Part 9: Movie Night

You and Draco set up a nice projector with a table of goodies and drinks. "Hey can you grab the extra pillows and blankets in that closet?" You ask and he nods. As he goes to pull the stuff down your bag falls and the letters scatter around the floor. "What are these?" He asks picking up one of the opened letters. "Wait Draco!" You try to grab it from his hands. "Bill?! Bill Weasley! When was this!?" You look down "It was before I ran away from the Weasley's.. he's actually the reason I ran away.." "why didn't you tell me?" Draco asks. "I didn't want you to hate them more than you already do..." he grabs your hands "they are you friends, and now I'm apart of your life and as much as I dislike them I'm willing to change that, for you" he smiles and you blush.

After setting up there's a knock at your door. "Hey y/n!" Harry and the others come to greet you. Draco is already laying on your bed but you motion for him to come to you and he listens. "Hey.. good to see you?" He mutters. "Well it's a start!" Ron says jumping on the couch. Luna sits by Harry.Hermione, Ron and Ginny all gather up on the couch and the twins join you and Draco on your bed. "So I was thinking we could all chat for awhile before putting on the film." You suggest and everyone agrees. "Sure! So how do you guys think you'll do on your O.W.L.S" Hermione asks. Everyone groans "I love you Hermione but let's try to have fun and not worry about school and exams." Ginny says laughing. "Draco how about you. We don't know much about how you and Y/n got together or even met so tell us" Fred says. "Uh well my parents and Bellatrix found her in the woods unconscious. So we carried her to the Manor and she was upset one night so we got a bit drunk and started spending more time together until she needed to go back.." Draco explains quickly. "Ah well does she know you're a death eater?" George chimes. "George! That was uncalled for!" Your shoot him a sharp look. "I'm actually not Weasel B!" Draco quickly pulls up his sleeves. George looks down. "Well...how about that movie.." Luna says softly and everyone agrees. You guys watch a few movies and you go up to use the restroom to notice everyone asleep besides you and the twins. After climbing back into bed George lifts up a bit "hey.. I'm sorry about earlier that was uncalled for.. I'm just worried.." you give him a small smile "it's okay George but I swear he's good don't worry about me.." "Have you read the letters?" Fred whispers. "I read two.." "What! Only two come on!" George chimes. "I've read all I need to! They are old letters about life and how things are going it's nothing!" "Oh rubbish! We've read them-" Fred begins "and it only gets better! Sorta..." George finishes his brothers sentence. "I've moved on! Maybe it was meant to be!" "We all know you still love him Y/n, we also heard you admit it the night the incident with Sirius-" you cut him off  "Bill protected me.. I had to find some way to put him at ease.." "Y/n... just give him another chance! If he ruins it again you can leave him but its always been you two. Y/n and Bill come on!" George chimes "There's nothing Bill would not do for you.. you mean the absolute world to him! You were meant for each other!" Fred finishes. You sigh "I care about Bill.. I do but I'm happy.. maybe fate will bring us together one day in the future but right now.. I have Draco and he's all that matters." You say turning your back to them and wrapping your arms around Draco. You notice a smile creep across his face. "Did you mean that?.." he says softly. "Y-you're awake!" You whisper. "I have been the whole time.. now did you mean it?" His face gets a bit more serious. "I did.." "Why?.. why do you care for me so much?.." he says sadly. "What do you mean why?! You're amazing Draco! You've made me so happy over the last few months, you've taken care of me and you mean the world to me.. Bill and I are history and all I want is you..." you say softly caressing his face. "No ones ever said that to me before.." he looks at you. "Draco..." he leans down and kisses you. And before you know it you drift off to sleep.

It's about 9:30am. You wake up and check the time. "Oh my! We're so late!" You start shaking everyone awake. "Ughh... y/n.." Ron says groaning. "We're late to class!" Luna runs out of the room fixing her skirt. You look around and notice Hermione isn't there. "Hermione left this morning and didn't wake us up!" You say. "Well we know Hermione. She never wants to be late or miss a class." Harry says.

After class you and you're friends are heading to dinner at the great hall. "I'm going to sit with Draco today. I'll see you guys later!" You wave to them. You sit at the Slytherin table with Pansy, Blaise and Draco. You all sit and talk for awhile when all of a sudden an owl flies through dropping a letter off in your lap. "Who's that from?" Draco tries to peak over. You quickly read the name "Bill Weasley" you quickly put the paper under your leg. "Just a letter from my father..." you say and Draco looks at you skeptical. You continue eating when all of a sudden Draco reaches over you pulling the letter out from under you. "Draco-" "Bill again huh?" He scoffs. "Draco I didn't-" he throws the letter at you and walks away in a huff.