Part 32: A Witch?

"Bill what the hell are you don't here?!" You say excusing yourself from the table. "I needed to see you.. you're dating a muggle" you roll your eyes "as if that's any of your business, you cheated remember?" He sighs "I wish you would get over that" "Just shut up, what are you here for?" He sighs "Voldemort has your father.." your face falls and you look back at Reid's table who were pretending not to stare at the two of you. "A-and the kids?.."  You ask your voice shaking "They are okay.. for some reason he left them.. I don't know what he has up his sleeve but he's going for Harry's weakest spots and Sirius is the closet thing Harry has to a father so it makes sense." He explains. You run your fingers through your hair not knowing what to do. "Okay.. I'll meet you at your moms house in a bit.. I have to handle some stuff here okay?" He nods and looks over to Reid's table "Don't settle for a muggle" he says before walking away. You roll your eyes and make your way back to table. "You okay? You look stressed" Reid asks resting on hand on your thigh softly. "I-I hate to do this but my father he uhm.. well he's gone missing and well-" "Wait wasn't he watching your kids?" He cuts in and you nod "Yes- luckily whoever took him left the kids so they are now with their grandmother" "Wait someone took him? If someone took him we should come with you we could help-" Emily begins and you shake your head "No no- it's not like that.. yes someone took him but it's to complicated to explain.." You mutter "Well we aren't going to let you do this alone, I know we just met you but at least let a few of us come with you" Morgan insists "I don't think that's such a good-" "Non sense. I'll have my computer ready to assist you when Morgan calls" Penelope adds "I- JJ and Will I apologize for ruining your day.." JJ shakes her head "It's nothing trust me" she gives you a warming smile "Okay. Reid, Prentiss and I will go with you" you sigh "If you insist.. you don't understand what you're getting yourself into" you mutter as you were packing up to leave.

Morgan was walking to an SUV that was parked in the front. "We won't be needing that" he looks back at you confused "Why not?" "Everyone give me your hand" they were hesitant at first but eventually all gave you their hand and you all appeared at the Weasley's. "What the hell-" Morgan begins as they all look around. "I told you.. this isn't your regular case" "What are you?" Reid asks "A witch. I didn't want it to come out like this but it's my father and I can't just sit around" You explain "H-How is it possible?" Emily stutters "It's either inherited or some muggles- Humans have a gene from generations down and it resurfaces sometimes creating "muggle borns" you add "Ill explain everything later but I just need to make sure my kids are okay" you walk quickly towards the house. "Y/n!" Ginny hugs you "Who are these-" "Muggles" Bill says blankly "I had to bring them" Bill rolls his eyes "Come" mrs.Weasley invites them inside. "Woah.." all their eyes lit up seeing all the floating dishes, knitting tools, ect. "T-this is amazing" Reid mutters "So if you and Reid had a child.. it would be able to do magic? Like actual magic?" Morgan asks "Well pretty much. The child would be a half-blood meaning there's at least some magic and it would attend a private school in London" "London? Why London" Reid asks "It's a long story too. Look I promise I'll tell you everything" he nods as we sit around the table.

"So he didn't leave a note or anything?"you ask and Hermione hands you a note..

Dear Weasley's, and whoever else you are running with. It seems I couldn't find the grave of Teddy Lupin. I specifically asked for the whole family gone. Since I know one of you has him, be thankful I'm being nice letting you keep the ugly creature. Anyways I took Sirius! Random right? I won't kill him. If you hand of Harry Potter, last call. I'm done playing games I want the boy!
-Xoxo
Voldemort

You bury your face into your hands and Ginny rubs your back. "We will find him okay?" She mutters "Okay what's the plan?" "Well we found his headquarters but we don't know if he will be there-" you pause "No. the veil" everyone turns to you "No you don't think?" "He knows it's a hard to get to place and we would never think of it." Bill shrugs "it's worth a shot" "Do your friends mind babysitting?" They shake their heads "Take all the time you need.." Reid mutters "I'll stay with them dear" Arthur says assuring that they will be fine.

We apparate to the ministry of magic making our way down to the Veil. "I'm scared Harry.." Hermione whispers "We all are Mione.." he says sweating beading down his forehead. She links her arm with his. From a distance you could see Sirius standing next to the Veil with no one around "it's a trap.." Ron says but Harry was already running to Sirius untying him quickly when puffs of Black smoke begin to appear from different sides of each corner.

Harry pulls out his wand pointing it at anyone near him and we all did the same. We were all battling until slowly we started losing our advantages. They knew advanced dark spells that some could never even compare to. And that's when it happened.. your father was disappearing into the Veil..