Part 8: The Letters

The next morning after Fleur being kicked out, you finally have your own room. Since it was time to go back to Hogwarts you didn't have much time to actually be in your room. Instead you all went to platform 9 3/4 and said your goodbyes. On the train you decided to read one of Bill's letters..

Dear Y/n,
It's been about a week since you've been gone and I'm missing you like crazy already. I've returned back to work, but I plan on returning from Egypt for your Christmas break. I told a few of my coworkers about you...they think I'm crazy for being in love with a girl so much younger, but I'm sure they'd love you once they knew you. I feel like I sound so obsessed right now... anyways I wanted to make things official before you left but I didn't want you to feel rushed into anything, so I was hoping we could write to each other until your break. I just want you to know that I can really see a future with you Y/n and you are a fantastic girl I don't even know how I got so lucky. Anyways I should stop rambling and get back to work! I love you darling<3
Love ~ Bill

You're smiling to yourself when Draco appears in your the train car you were in. "Hey, Y/n how about you come with me." He smirks reaching his hand out for yours. Angelina and the twins all look at you. You grab your letters and put them in your bag. "Uh sure.." you grab his hand and he leads you to another spot with Blaise and Pansy. "Ah so this was the girl you were talking about." Blaise says smirking. Pansy hits him "Hi , i'm Pansy Parkinson and you are?" She says smiling sweetly. "I'm Y/n black... it's great to meet you.." you say shyly and Draco holds your hand. "Blaise and Pansy are my closest friends they are going to love you!" He whispers in you ear. You giggle. "Isn't your mums friend Bellatrix a Black? Before she was a Lestrange?" Blaise asks. "Uh yeah pretty much how we met. She's Bellatrix's niece." Draco answers. "Ah keeping it in the family I see!" Blaise teases and laughs. "Blaise!! Stay out of their business! My goodness Blaise show some manners." Pansy says. "We aren't family you idiot, no blood relation what so ever. Just family friends." Draco snaps.

Finally, you arrive at Hogwarts and Draco helps you with your trunk. "You okay? I know Blaise can be a bit much but-" you give him a quick kiss on the cheek not realizing Ginny and The twins behind you. He smiles "And here I thought you were going to be embarrassed dating me." "Y/N!" Ginny calls out and you turn around. "Yes Ginny?" "Uhm..I need to talk to you, meet me in the common room soon!" She replies and you turn back around. "I'm assuming they saw.." Draco says softly you shrug "I'm sure they did but it shouldn't matter to them." You say.

After hanging with Draco for awhile you finally make your way to the common room where Ginny and Hermione are waiting for you. "Uh. Hey guys?" "So we saw you and Draco.." you laugh "okay and?" "Draco is a bad person.. you know that! Or knew that I suppose." Hermione adds. "Plus what about Bill! You two are made for each other!" Ginny squeals "That didn't work out Ginny. You know why it didn't." You say "Fred and George told us about the letters... and how Fleur made sure you didn't get them..." "He still didn't have to get with her. He could've waited and talked to me about it, but he didn't and I moved on okay?! You may not like Draco but I do... he's good at heart trust me.." you say. They both sigh "fine.. if he makes you happy we can't change that.." Hermione says "And you're right Bill was still in the wrong. I guess we can try to get to know Draco" Ginny smiles. You run and hug them. "Thank you guys!"

You are up in your room settling in and you find Bill's letters again. You decide to open and read the next letter he sent...

Dear Y/n,
You haven't wrote back.. it's been 2 weeks since I sent my last letter. I miss you.. Fleur has tried to contact me , but I blow her off. I'm assuming you're okay and having fun at school I just really wish I could hear from you.. Ginny tells me she made you try out for the quidditch team with her she says you both made it! I'm happy for you, even though it is your last year. I hope to see you soon and I hope to hear from you. I love you, Princess.
Love ~ Bill

"Deep into thought are we Y/n?" Harry and Ron appear in your doorway. You jump "Oh... Hey guys! What's up?" "Are those the letters.." Ron asks you nod. "Does everyone know?!" They shrug. "So Ginny tells us you're with Malfoy." Harry says. "Yeah.. I am it's been a secret for awhile ever since I left.." "Well if you think he's great let's have a movie night. All of us . It will be a good chance for us to get to know him better." Ron suggest. "Uh sure? Tonight we can have one and it will be great!" You say. "Brilliant! Now come on! We have a Quidditch practice!" Harry says grabbing your wrist and pulling you away.

After practice you run to find Draco. "Hey baby! Whats the rush?" Draco puts his hands on your waist. "Oh haha right! Uhm my friends want to get to know you, I know you probably don't want to go because you have some thoughts about them but I'd really appreciate if you'd try because I really want this to work out and-" "hey hey calm down, of course I'll go. You've really changed me Y/n I want to show them that.." you smile and he kisses you. "Okay great! Come help me set up!" You grab him and pull him to your dorm.