Part 22: Finally Time

You are now 8 1/2 months pregnant and the baby is scheduled to be born soon. You and the Weasley's made a plan and Hogwarts and most of its students are on board. You weren't going down without a fight and you know Draco would find a way out of it. You were now helping Mrs.Weasley do dishes. "Oh dear! Let me handle this you go sit down." You sit next to Ron and Bill on one of the couches.

You all sat together talking and laughing until.. "Woah why is it wet?" Ron gets up quickly along with Bill. "Oh god y/n-" "My water broke!" You shout and Mrs Weasley rushes to your side. "Go grab the car we need to get her to the hospital!" Mrs. Weasley shouts and her and Bill help you to the car. "N-no I can't not without Draco! I promised him!" "Honey you can't stop the baby.. I'm so sorry.." Mrs.Weasley replies. "Mum.. get her to the hospital. I'm going to meet you guys there.." he mutters and Hermione and Harry stay behind with Bill. "We know what you're thinking. So let's do this." Hermione says and they jump on some broomsticks and head out.

(Hermione's POV)
I knew what Bill's plan was I could see it on is face. Harry and I knew he would not be able to get his way through the mansion without our help.

Once we arrived we hid our brooms and hid under Harry's cloak. We didn't know which door he would be at until we saw Lucius exiting one. "That one.." i whisper and slowly make our way to the door. I pull out my wand and whisper "Alohomora" and the door  unlocks. Draco looks confused as he sees the door opening but no one appearing. I slip under the cloak. "Draco.. y/n she's having the baby we came to get you." He nods and We both return to the cloak. I see Voldemort heading toward the stairs to the room so I rush everyone out the door and back to the brooms. "We must hurry. We don't know how long she can stall the baby!" I saw and we were off..

(Your POV)
You were laying down in the bed waiting when Bill, Hermione and Harry barge in. "We brought someone." Bill says and Draco walks in "Draco!" He runs to your side. The doctor walks in "Well Mrs.Malfoy you are ready to begin to birthing process. You may allow 3 of your family members to stay, but it's up to you." He says. "Well.. If you guys don't mind I'd like Draco, Bill and Mrs.Weasley.." you request and Mrs.Weasley smiles. "Really?.." you nod "You've been like a mother to me and I love to have you with me." She looks like she's about to cry but she stands by your side as everyone leaves.

After a long process you have finally given birth to a baby boy. He had blue eyes, hardly any hair but you could tell he inherited his fathers hair color. "He's so precious.." Mrs.Weasley chimes. And for once you can see the sparkle in his eye and the genuine happiness that was in him. "He's only bearly been born and I never knew I could love something so much.." you stroke his face and Bill kisses your head. "Have you decided on a name?" one of the nurses ask. Draco whispers in your ear "Whatever you want darling.." "Uhm.. Jasper Black-Malfoy." You say softly. "What a lovely name!" Mrs.Weasley chimes. "Would you like to hold him?" You ask Draco and he nods. "I'll go get the others." The doctor says. Hermione and the others come rushing in. "What's his name!" Ginny exclaims "Jasper. Jasper Black-Malfoy" Bill answers and everyone awes.

You all hangout for a bit until everyone begins to get hungry. "Well Y/n I think is Weasley best get something to eat before these boys start getting cranky." Mrs.Weasley says nodding to Ron and the twins. "We will leave you and Draco to it and we will see you soon." She adds and everyone says there goodbyes before leaving.

"Lovely name you chose.." Draco breaks the silence. "Thank you.. I was wondering who would be the God parents?" You ask. "Well we could pick one of my friends and one of yours..but I know my friends aren't particularly the best influence so maybe you could decide that too." He answers. "Well I was thinking Ginny and Blaise. Blaise is responsible enough and I'm sure as he gets older he will mature and they don't have to be together they can just co-parent right?" You suggest. Draco falls silent for a bit "I suppose Blaise is my best mate he wouldn't be such a bad God father. I'll give him a call." Draco steps out of the room for a bit.

He later walks in with death eaters around him. "I'm sorry Y/n.. I don't know how they found us.." Draco mutters as they all point their wands at him. "We won't do this in front of the child, but consider this a warning. We will be coming for Harry soon." They take Draco and vanish...