Part 34: He's gone

You run your fingers through your hair "Dammit Harry!" You mutter before grabbing a pen and paper. You quickly write a letter to the Weasley's and send it off with your owl. You grab a bag starting to pack your things along with the kids.

You took the kids into the muggle world scared of being caught. You couldn't do anything until they answered back. You were just walking around when you saw a SUV pull up. FBI agents came rushing out, there must've been some sort of crime nearby. You quickly hid incase Reid was with them and they were. You quickly ran from the area with the boys in the shoulder when you bumped into one of the tall FBI agents. "I-I'm so sorry I didn't-" "Y/n?" He turns to me and you look up at him. It was Aaron. "Aaron right?" He nods.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your work I didn't see you" he shakes his head "Were you looking for Reid I can call-" You stop him "No no no uhm I was just looking for some houses because I plan on moving soon but I didn't know where to start" "Here. Go to this address and wait for us there. We have to tie up this case and we will be there soon" you shake my head "I shouldn't, I don't want to cause any trouble"

"Nonsense. Will is there with Henry I'm sure Reid will be happy to see you" before you could say anything else he excuses himself and makes his way back to his team. You take a cab to the address which seemed like their work headquarters. "Oh Y/n what are you doing here?" Will says as you come out of the elevator "Aaron told me to come here for some reason, I told him I was house hunting and he insisted I come here" he laughs "Ah that's Hotch for you. He wants the best for everyone and since you're kind of with Reid he really wants you to be taken care of"

You smile "Understandable" "So who are these little guys?" He asks looking at Jasper and Teddy. "That one there is Teddy Lupin and this one here is Jasper Black-Malfoy" he smiles "Cute kids" you nod "Thank you, same with your boy Henry" "Thank you, so I was curious how did you and Reid meet?" You sit down next to him "I was in this muggle town and I ran into him when he was working and he gave me his number and well now here we are" his eyebrows furrow from confusion "Muggle town? What town is that?" Your eyes widen "I-It's uhm a nickname for the town we were in, a family joke I guess you can say" he nods "Right right- oh look who's here" Hotch and the others all come through the elevator and Reid walks over to you "Hey you okay? Hotch told me he ran into you"

"Yeah well I was looking for house but Hotch told me I should wait here for you guys for some reason" he smiles "Right, he probably wants to help" you look over at Prentiss and Morgan who were talking to JJ "They didn't say anything right?" You whisper and he shakes his head "No of course not, they wouldn't" he kisses your head when an owl flies through the window towards you. "Woah woah watch out" Hotch begins before it lands on your shoulder. "D-Do you know that bird?" Penelope asks as it drops a letter into your hand. "What is that?" Reid mutters and the owl flies away. You clear your throat trying to make up a quick lie. "My family and I still message through owls sometimes" Penelopes eyes widen "That must take years to train" you nod "Yeah they do but we've been doing it since generations so it comes easily to us" they smile and Reid pulls you aside. "What's in the note"

You let out a sigh "My "brother" Harry is trying to sacrifice himself.. he told me and the rest of our family to move on to the human world and forget about him but being the people we are we don't leave family behind" he nods softly rubbing your back as you quickly read the letter "I hate to leave so suddenly but I really have to go, my family says it's urgent" he kisses you for head "You know I could always come with" "don't you have work?" He shakes his head "Hotch is wrapping up the paper work so we are all free to go."

You look around and finally give in "Okay come on" you grab the stroller after you and Reid say goodbye to everyone. You quickly apparate to the Weasley's where everything was more quiet than usual. "What the hell is going on?" You saw Ginny on the front porch her face buried in her hands "Ginny what's wrong?" She couldn't form any words in between her sobs. "Ginny please say something.." You rub her back softly as she leans, crying into your chest. "He's gone Y/n..he's gone..."