Part 13: The Dark Mark

After your double date you make it back to Draco and Blaise's dorm. You wanted to snoop around like Bill suggested but Pansy and Blaise were both still up. Draco had hoped in the shower so you were alone with them. "So. How does it feel being on your last year?" Pansy asks. "Well it's a relief if I'm being honest. These exams and work I'm so over with already." Pansy nods "I agree I can't wait to get out of here. My parents expect me to be the best death eater and I won't disappoint. " she says. "Have you thought about it Y/n?" Blaise says. "Thought about what exactly?" He laughs softly "Draco's father will never allow your relationship if you aren't willing to be by Draco's side no matter the cost. If you want to make a good impression and make it with Malfoy you'll have to become a death eater like him." He adds. Your heart begins to race. "Right.. of course.." you say. It falls silent for a few moments until Draco comes out. "Hey? Everything all right out here?" He asks and everyone nods. All of a sudden the door swings open and Lucius walks in. You , Pansy and Blaise immediately jump up. "Father what are you doing here?" Draco says trying to push his father outside. "I heard you had a girlfriend. I'd like to know who!" He says angrily. "We can speak about this later please." Draco pleads. "Is she in there? If she's a filthy mud blood Draco you'll be a disgrace to this family!" He quickly marches in pushing past Draco only to see you, Blaise and Pansy standing in shock. "Y/n! It's good to see you again! But you're with Mr.Zabini?" You look down and shake your head. "Actually father, shes with me.." Draco mutters softly. He turns to look at Draco. "A Black and a Malfoy... who would've thought. Well assuming Bellatrix is a pure-blood Y/n must be too." He gives a soft yet evil smile. "Bellatrix is just her aunt, father not her birth mother." Draco says. "Sirius is a pure-blood Draco. Not sure about the mother but we can work with it. Y/n, you do know the requirements if you want to be a Malfoy correct?" Lucius asks. You nod "Yes sir.. become a death eater.." he smiles "Great. We have our first meeting in 2 weeks. I'll then introduce you to our dark lord." Lucius smiles sneakily. "Good day look forward to seeing you in a few weeks." He says before walking out.

You end up back at your dorm confused on what you're getting yourself into. "I have to do this.. or I can't be with him.." you whisper to yourself.

It's been almost two weeks since the whole incident with Draco and Lucius. You didn't know what was going to happen at this meeting but you were willing do to whatever for love. Draco comes and picks you up at your dorm awhile later to head to the Malfoy Manor. "You can still get out Y/n.. you don't have to do this.." Draco whispers. "If you are doing it I am.. how bad can it be.. Bellatrix did it right?.." Draco looks at you with sad eyes. "You don't understand what you're getting yourself into.. Voldemort is the dark lord y/n.. this mark will bound you to him unless of course something happened to him, but no one ever rebels. He will control you for the rest your life.." Draco states. "Listen Draco, I love you and Bellatrix is the last family I have. My father has fled and I need all the family I can get, and you are now family to me.." he smiles and kisses your cheek. "Well.. let's go in we don't want to be late." He says and you both walk into a big room. It had a long table with death eaters aligned on each side. The Malfoy's come to greet you. "Y/n! You're actually here!" Narcissa says you smile as she pulls you into a quick hug. "Good to see you. Bellatrix is waiting for you." Lucius says pointing across the room. "Right.. I'll see you all in a bit.." you say and head off in Bellatrix's direction. "Ah! My sweet niece!" She hugs you. "It's good to see you Auntie,but may I ask what's exactly happening tonight?" You ask. "Well if you decide being a death eater is what you want, which let me tell you it's the best thing to ever happen to me. You'll get a dark mark like this one." She lifts up he sleeves to show you. You sigh "Does it hurt?.." "I'll admit it is quite painful. Also if you and Draco get your dark marks together.." she looks around and leans closer to your ear. "I hear there's a wedding in your future.. sooner than you might think." She says smiling wildly. "So this is basically determining my future for me?" You assume. "If the dark lord would to be killed the death eaters have no ruler , so we become free. The Malfoy situation if you back out you lose Lucius's approval and you lose Draco." You want to leave but you love Draco. "If being a death eater is so great.. why didn't my father ever become one?" Bellatrix rolls her eyes "Sirius was the odd duck. He never fit in with us, he was the only one to be sorted into gryffindor. He always wanted to hangout with filthy half-bloods than be related to us." You nod. "Well I think I've made up my mind." Bellatrix grabs ahold of your shoulders "Well I hope it's the right one. We are family we should stick with each other." She winks.

While waiting for Voldemort to arrive you notice Narcissa constantly checking her watch. You blow it off not understanding why. "Hey darling you okay?" Draco comes up behind you. You jump a bit "Oh yeah uhm sorry about that" you say softly. "You sure you want to be here?" You just nod and he kisses your forehead. "I love y-" Voldemort bursts through the door before Draco can finish. "SIT!" He says loudly. Draco grabs your hand and pulls you to a seat next to the Malfoy's and Bellatrix. "Ah I see we have two new members correct?" Everyone nods. "Bellatrix this is your niece I presume." She gives you an evil smile and nods. "And you my dear are dating the Malfoy boy." He says pointing his wand at your neck. You nod trying not to show any fear. "Why don't you two come up here." He says reaching for your hand. You softly give him your hand and you and Draco move up to one of the chairs in the front. "Let's do Draco first." Draco grabs your hand and gives it a tight squeeze. Narcissa doesn't even want to watch and she is still checking her watch constantly. You hold Draco's hand the whole time as he winces in pain. "Now my precious girl. I have a good feeling about you." He smiles. He pulls out your arm so your forearm is showing. Draco holds you hand tightly and whispers in your ear "It's going to be okay.." Voldemort then points his wand to your forearm and preforms a dark magic spell on you. You cry out in pain and Draco grips onto you harder. When he finishes you bury your head into Draco's chest. All of a sudden someone bursts through the door. Your father. You look up at him tears still in your eyes. "No.. please no.." he runs up to you and pulls up your sleeve. "I was to late.." "WHO SUMMONED YOU HERE!" Voldemort yells. "No one.." he makes eye contact with Narcissa. "I wanted to make sure my daughter didn't make a huge mistake.." "and she didn't!" Bellatrix exclaims. "Come on Y/n.. we are going home." You say bye to Draco. "Remember Sirius. Nothing will stop him, she belongs to him now." Bellatrix says as he pulls you out of the room.