N I N E

⚠️Steamy scene up ahead⚠️
Degradation, names, kinks here and there, ETC

⚠️SKIP IF YOU WANT.⚠️

      "Daddy!" Angela yelled. I continued to pound into her harder. She had tears running down her cheek. We've been going for hours, cumming in her. Making beg for her realese.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again, please I'm sorry!" She begged. Her body was shaking uncontrollably, I just smiled. This is her punishment. She will cum, until I tell her stop. I will refuse her cums, she has to beg. I have cummed in her over and over. Her clothes were ripped. The sheets were damp with cum dripping down. She was shaking and squirted. I cummed in her and pulled out. Our cum dripping out, she was breathing heavily. I let her rest for a minute or 2.

"On your knees" I demanded.

"Yes, tony." She said and got on her knees.

"That is not my fucking name, it's daddy. " I said and gripped her chin. She took my dick whole in mouth. I made a ponytail and forced her to take more. She begged and had tears running down.

"Fucking slut, you like the way daddy is making you take his big dick, huh?" I groaned and pounded her throat.  I hit the back of her throat over and over again. I know her safe word it is "Butterfly", I also have a safeword, if I feel likeI'm hurting her to much or if I feel like it's going overboard for her and for myself, mine is "Gun".

I pulled my dick out of her mouth, she had cum and saliva running down her neck and to her tits. I brought her up and kissed her lips. I put her in the bed and forced her arms on her back. Her big ass is up in the air. I placed myself and aligned myself with her.

"Do you want to continue, baby. We can always stop even while doing it. Just say the word baby." I said. I kissed her back.
"C-Countinue." She stuttered.

"What's your safe word, baby?" I asked, so she can remember it and say it.

"B-butterfly." She said softly.

" w-whats yours?" Angela asked.

"It's gun, baby." I smiled. This is for her pleasure not just mine. I thrusted in but she winced. I stopped for a second. She whispered a small 'Countinue'.  I thrusted in slowly wanting to savor this moment. After a while of thrust
ed slowly. I thrusted in harder and faster. Angela let out whimpers and small moans. She can't scream anymore, she did all that earlier. I think the bed broke by now. The headboard broke.  The fifth one, I broke while with Angela.

"I'm close" Angela whimpered out.

"I am too, baby." I said grunting. I thrusted in farther and cummed, she cummed right after me. I pulled out and layed on the side of angel, I pulled her to me.