f i fteen

I've been awake for over a half hour

           I've been awake for over a half hour. Adoring Angela. She has gotten more beautiful since the last time. To be honest, I don't how I got here, but I'm happy I am here. I just remember going to the club because Angela didnt want to talk to me. I regret when I yelled at her. I wasted 2 years of my life without her.

  We made them think that they lost us, but we were still following them. They made it to Angela's apartment. I trust the Building, it looks safe. After I went to the club, I blacked out. I don't remember anything after that .

I moved my hand and rested them on her thick hips. She got more curves, her breast got bigger. Her boob size a while ago were good but now it's better. She was laying on her back, her mouth ajar. She was wearing lingerie, was she expecting someone? Thank God I was here. I can't wait to rip these off of her when she forgives me.

  I got on top of her and stuffed my face into her big boobs. I could barley see any light. I think imma sleep like this more often. I closed my eyes and wrapped my hands around her waist.

◇◇◇(A FEW HOURS LATER) ◇◇◇

       I woke up with someone pushing me off. I whined and stuffed my head into the pillows more. The pushing stopped, I sighed and closed my eyes again. Someone pulled my hair very tight. I let out a cry of pain.

"Dumbass." Angela muttered. I pouted and began to rub my scalp. That really hurted. My pillow. Angela left the room.

"No, come back." I whispered. I heard another door open and close. I got up and made my way to that room. I opened it slowly and seen her laying down. I walked up to her and got in with her.

"Antonio, I swear TO god that if you don't let me go." She warned. I shrugged it off and cuddled her. She pulled my hair again. She pulled it harder, I sure my hair fell off.

" No!" I argued and removed her hands and tucked them under her waist.

"Yes, I want to sleep." She responded.

"Ok." I said

"I can sleep here with you." I smiled and got comfortable.

"Fine get up" Angela said. I nodded and got up. She walked to the bathroom and I  walked behind her.

"Antonio get out." She said.

"No." I said.

"Why the fuck are so stubborn" She said annoyed

"Separation Anxiety." I shortly said.

"I don't care."