E L E V E N

"Angel, what did I say about eating candy?" I groaned

"To not eat so many because I'm going to get sick. Like the last time." She pouted. I found her secret stash in one of drawers of my closet. It could fill a whole trash can. I don't want her to get sick like the last time, it was scary.

"Tony, please. Just this once? I promise to not eat so many after." She begged.

"No, last time you said that, you got more candy and got more sicker. Plus I'm still mad at you for going to the club."

"But-"

"But nothing angel. I told you enough candy. You're going to watch me throw them away. This is your punishment, love. I know you love candy but this is to much." I said as I put the loads of candy in a bad. I'm not going to throw them away. I'm going to keep them somewhere else, where she could not get them.

"But Tony, please. I want my candies. Please." She had tears in her eyes.

"Not gonna work. You need to understand that this is not healthy and could get you more sick baby. Understand." I argued. She turned around so her back was facing me.

I got behind and grabbed her neck. I slapped her ass and grabbed it roughly. My hand went down to her round tit and squeezed it. " Don't make me repeat myself, Angel, Do you understand?" I harshly said.

"Yes, daddy." She said and looked down.

"Good girl,  this is for your own good." I said and threw it in the "trash". One of the guards took it and walked out back. There a house there, I'm going to keep her candy there so every now and then she could pick whatever candy she wants.

"My candy." She whispered and looked down,

"Baby,-"

" No, you took my candy away. I just wanted candy." She said with tears running down her cheeks.

"I don't want you to get sick angel. You know what happened the last time." I said softly .

"Shut up, you never loved me. You don't love me because you keep throwing away my candy." She angrily said.

"Over my lap." I simply said. Her eyes widen, if she was going to run away. I have a good chance of catching her.

"No, I'm sorry." She pouted.

"Don't make say it again Angel. Over my fucking lap." I hissed at her. She nodded and  over. I roughly pulled down her pants and underwear.