T W E L V E

" Angela? I want to take you out on a date

" Angela? I want to take you out on a date." I called out.

"Why?" She whined. She was changing to sweats and a baggy shirt.

" I haven't taken you out since we started to date. plus you deserve it, babe." I smiled and kissed her cheek

"I don't want to go out. You made me lazy. You're always making me sleep. " she complained

"That's why we should go out."

"Wear something sexy for me, love. Something that will drive Daddy crazy. Craving you, wanting you on the bed." I said kissing her neck and shoulder.

"Fine, do I dress causal , former, a stripper? Which one? I do want to look like a stripper though." She asked.

"Former, when we get home you can be my stripper."

"Tay Tay." She agreed. I went to the bathroom and showered.

I got out and seen she was picking which one. She then picked a beige one. It had slits in the thighs. I think it's called turtle neck. I Don't know. I heard the shower running. I picked out a black suit and walked out of the closet and started to get ready.  I heard the shower stop running.

  I heard the a phone ringing. It was Angela's. I let ring. They called over and over again. I rolled my eyes and answered.

"Hey, love." It was a males voice.

"I was wondering if we can catch up, like the good old days. I sent you a text but you haven't answered. So what do you say." The guy said.

"Who the fuck are you!" I exclaimed

" Oh shit, wrong number?" The guy asked.

"No, who the fuck are you? What are you talking to my wife!" I yelled in the phone,

"Lovely, never told me she was married." The guy whispered.

"Well, now you know." I sassed.

"What are you doing, tony?" Angela called out, she was looking at her phone in my hand.

"Who the fuck is this? Are you cheating behind my back? You know what, you're just like the others. I gave you everything. Get your things and get out. NOW!" I yelled at her, she flinched and nodded. She wasn't going to fight back. She really was like the others. When she had her things.

"You really are an asshole!" She said and reached for the phone. Before she can get it, I threw it onto the floor breaking it.

" Just so you know, that guy was a friend. He is married and has 5 kids. I talked to him. I forgot to save his number. What was the very first number?" She asked.

" 890-" I whispered.

"Yup, that's Nathan."

"Bye, asshole. Hope for the better for you. You won't be seeing me anymore." She said and walked out.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I yelled.

"No, Angel!" I yelled after her. She got into her own car. I walked to the window, I knocked. She started the car and out it on drive.

"I'm sorry, I'm an asshole. Forgive me baby!" I yelled. She shook her head and drove off.

That same day, my life ended. My happiness went down the drain. I felt incomplete. Hopeless.  Within 3 months, I got money sent from an unknown source. I knew it was my angel. We couldn't find her anywhere.

  Like if she never existed. I have pictures of her in frames.

I fucking miss her.

)A/N(

PLOT TWIST. I HOPE IT WAS GOOD, IM NOT REALLY GOOD AT PLOT TWIST, IM NOT REALLY A FAN OF PLOT TWIST. I HAVE GOTTEN MESSAGES FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE SUGGESTED TO HAVE A PLOT TWIST. SO HERE IT IT.

SHORT CHAPTER. I THINK THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IN ANGELAS POV. I HOPE.

HOPE YOU ENJOY.

STAY SAFE, DRINK WATER, EAT YOUR FOOD, WEAR YOU MASK.

BYE LOVERS.