F I V E

"I want to see the giraffe, please, Antonio

"I want to see the giraffe, please, Antonio. COTTAN CANDY!" She begged and yelled.

"Angela, you already had a lot of sugar, baby." I said. She ate, candy, chips, soda, more candy, anything with sugar here.

I looked at her and she had a pout. Her and that God damn pout. If she doesn't get it she gives that look. She learned just last week that is somewhat my weakness. She wanted a burger at 1 in the morning. She gave me that look, I gave in and got her that fucking burger.

"We are at the zoo, I want to have fun, you party pooper." She said.

"Ok fine, we'll look at more animals, then we will go home and go to dinner." I said.

"Ok." She said and smiled when she finally saw the girraffes.

"Look, look,look!" She yelled in excitement.

"Well, you two are a beautiful couple." Said an old lady.

"We aren't-"

"Thank you." I cut Angela off.

"You two, are you trying?" She asked.

"Trying for what?" Angela questioned

"To get pregnant."

"Yes, we are." Angela replied

The lady smiled and walked away. Old people.

Is she some type of witch or what?

How did she know

What does she mean we are almost there?

"I have to throw up." Angela said. My eyes widened. I looked for a bathroom, I found one close to us lose, grabbed her hand and pulled her to me. I sped walked to the bathroom. Once we were in, she ran to the stalls. I went in and held her hair out so none of the vomit could be it dirty.

She let out a cry. I hate when this happens. My sister, when she was sick, after she throws up, she sobs because she can't breathe my hand to Angela back. I rubbed circles to calm her.

"Do you want to leave, I can cancel the dinner. We could stay in and watch your favorite Disney movies, does that sound alright?" I asked.

"Yes, please." She said. I nodded and picked her up off the floor. I grabbed her bag, we walked to the exit. My baby has been has been crying on the way home. We pulled in the driveway.

"How about you I warm the tub for you, so you can relax? Would you like like that baby?" I asked

She nodded.

I picked her up like a baby and held her close. I walked up the stairs and open the door with my other hand. I layed her on the bed. She cuddled the pillows. I walked to the bathroom and open the tab to let the water out. I waited a few seconds for it to get filled but not all the way. I shut it off and walked out.

"Come on baby. " I said. She made grabby hands towards me. I smiled and picked her up. I walked us to the bathroom. She looked up at me and raised her hands up.

"You want me to undress you?" I asked.

"Yes, please." She said in a soft voice. I nodded and took her close off. I picked her up and settled her in the tub.

"Please, get in with me Daddy." She said. I felt myself get hard. I nodded and undressed my self. I got in and sat on the other side of the tub. The tub was pretty big, it could fit 4 or 5 people. I smiled at her gently. She moved from her spot to my side. She layed her head on my shoulder.

I picked her up and settled her between my legs. I kissed her forehead and said sweet nothing's in her ear. She smiled. I rubbed her head hoping it would cause to relax. She was still tense, so I just massaged her shoulders and scalp.

She finally calmed.

"Can we get out and go to sleep, I'm tired." She said while closing her eyes.

"Yes, baby." I said and kissed her forehead.

I picked her up and and grabbed her towel, she dried herself and walked to the closet. I got out as well and dried myself. I walked out and grabbed my clothes and changed. My baby was already in bed, with a shirt and my sweats. She has her own clothes but she prefers mine.

I got in the covers with her. I guess we aren't watching any Disney movies today. I pulled her to me and cuddled her. She was so fucking beautiful and mine. I continued to kiss her forehead.

I closed my eyes and slept without any worries with my love.

◇◇◇( A/N)◇◇◇

HEY LOVERS, HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE, I KNOW SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING, THERE MAY BE SOME MISSPELLED WORDS AND ALL. I WANTED TO SHOW YOU HOW THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS WITHOUT THE SEX AND ALL. ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS PLEASE.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, IM THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU AND BEING SUPPORTIVE.

I AM ALSO TRYING TO CHANGE MY USERNAME AND ALL IT MAY LOG ME OUT OF THIS ACCOUNT AND NEVER LET ME IN, PLEASE GO CHECK MY INSTAGRAM, IF THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN, YAY. OR I MAY BE POATING ON MY CONVERSATION THINGY.

IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING, IM ALWAYS THANKFUL FOR YOU. I RESPECT THAT.

BYE LOVERS, BE SAFE AMD CAREFUL TONIGHT.