T W O

I woke up without Angela on top of me

  I woke up without Angela on top of me. Without her on my cock. Her sent was imprinted on my bed sheets. I look on the floor and seen her panties on the floor, ripped from the waist band.

  I got off the bed and went to grab it. I smelt it, smells like home. I placed it in one of the drawers of my clothes. Now to look for her. I'm just going to shower, go to her house, fuck her and fill her with my cum.

  All of New York city knows who Antonio Mancini is. Nobody can fuck with me, if they do, they'll end up dead, in the ocean, an alley, sometimes my clubs. I kill multiple people. I have clubs, companies, and I own a lot of police stations.

I hate the cops. No, pigs. They can get the job done. They just fuck around. They also can't fuck with me. Before they say something, they are already dead. When Angel is pregnant we are moving to Italy. With my sister and mother.

I got out the shower I got dressed in an all black suit, with a white shirt. I put my belt on, buttoned up my shirt, socks, and shoes. I went downstairs and seen Mrs. Adriana setting the table.

"Mrs. Adriana. Have you seen a woman by any chance leave my room.?" I asked.

"Yes, Was her name Angela by any chance?" She responded.

"Yes, what did she day."

"She said nothing. She is very kind all though. She introduced herself. She was very sweet." She smiled.

"Alright, you will be seeing her more often, she is going to have my babies." I said. Mrs. Adrianna eyes widened.

"I'm going to be an aunt. Yes about time." She cheered. I was about to eat but she took my plate away.

"Hey," I whined. I'm a big baby when it comes to my family. If anyone hurts them, The Mancini and Romero men will hunt them down, kill them, and torture them.

"No go look for her." She said. I nodded. I got up and went to my car.

  I turned it on and pulled out of the garage. Where the house is, it is hidden from the outside. It is in the middle of nowhere, trees cover the 3 story house. It takes 20 Minutes to exit the estate. Nobody can see, where I'm located.

  Now for the 2 hour drive.

Wait.

  Now that I think about it, how did Angela leave? Who let her out? Nobody can come in or out without me knowing them. My baby must be tired.

Another punishment for her.

◇◇◇◇◇◇2  H O U R S  L A T E R ◇◇◇◇◇◇

  I finally made it. Somebody is here. There is white car parked in the drive way, Angela's car is in front of it. I seen the door open. A man came out. He turned around and bend down to hug her and kiss her forehead. She smiled and waved bye.