T E N

"Can I have a sleepover Today?" I asked Antonio

"Can I have a sleepover Today?" I asked Antonio. It's been a while since I last seen Alexandra. " Ya, with who?"

"With Alexandra." I said.

" Ya you can, plus I to go somewhere for work. What time is she coming." He asked.

"Around 5 or 4" I responded.

"Ok, let's go get you guy's food. And stuff" He said. I nodded and got up He was already wearing his all black suit. I just decided to wear grey legging and a white tank top.

I went to the bathroom and put my hair up

I went to the bathroom and put my hair up. It was a messy bun. I grabbed my shoes which were Velcro vans. They were cute, I bought them a while ago. I got up and met with Antonio in the front. He opened the door and I walked in front of him. He sent a rough smack to my ass.

"Mine." He said looking directly to a guard who was looking at
me. He stopped and grabbed my arm, he pulled me back to him. He kissed me roughly and grabbed my ass in a tight grip. He pulled away, he smiled and I smiled back.

We got in the car. I put my seat belt on. Antonio did the same and placed his large arm on my thigh. He would give me squeezes and move his hand upward to my kitty. Right now, his hand is in between my thighs. We got to the store. I got out and grabbed my purse. I closed the door and walked inside.

  I didn't think Antonio was going to get out. I felt hands around my waist and pull me to a hard chest. I looked up and seen that Antonio was glaring at any male. I shook my head and walked all the way to the back, I had a basket and grabbed chips, candy, sodas, ice cream. The number one thing I hate is that the gold fish at all the way on top. I set the basket on the floor and began to jump to get them.

  I pouted. I was jumping to much, I think I popped a tity. I felt a hard smack on my ass and roughly grab onto it. I looked and seen Antonio watching me struggle with a smile,

"Asshole." I whispered and walked away. I felt a harder smack on my ass. I swear the whole store heard it. I looked at him and he had a look.

"Watch your mouth, Angel. I won't hesitate to pull you on my lap in front of everyone." He said. I rolled my eyes. I must admit. I am wet. I walked to get more stuff.