S E V E N

Angela still is in the hospital

              Angela still is in the hospital. When she starts to show improvement. She gets more sick in the next hour. What was suppose to be, she stayed here for 2 days and then we leave. Now, it's we've been here for 3 weeks and not going home. My baby has gotten really skinny. This is really scaring. Nothing scares me. She told me to go home or go to work to get her off my mind.

Hell no.

  "Antonio." Angela croaked out. 

"Yes baby?" I asked. My hand went to her cheek and held it.

"Go to the house, go work. GO do something. Go eat something. I don't want to keep you all here. Your workers need you." She told me.

"No." I said blankly.

" Yes, I wanna try to eat. Do you want to get me something from the canteen." She said. Yes. She is going to eat.

"No, I'll get you somthing from the foods along the building. Not the flavorless food." I said and kissed and rushed out. I walked directly to subway. I ordered her 9inch meatball sub. I added spinach and cheese. I told the man to also get me a drink. I ordered the same thing. I walked back and got in. I rushed in and ran to her room. I still wanted to eat.

" Hey babe. I got you the meatball sub." I said. I looked up and saw a man kissing her forehead. She was smiling. To him.

"Who the fuck is this!" I asked.

" It's not what it looks like. This is Stephan. He is- " She got cut off,

"Her husband." The boy smirked at Angela.  Fucking husband!

"No, Stephan!" Angela yelled out. I put the food on the chair and swung a pick directly to his face. He fell back and was bleeding from his nose.

"Antonio! He is Gay!" Angela exclaimed.

"Fucking asshole." The boy named 'Stephan ' said.

"Motherfucker, don't touch her again." I yelled back.

"You're lucky, you're  in bed. If you weren't you ass would've been bruised. So will your pussy." I said .

"Daddy material, I'm telling you." Stephen sanged out.

"Shut up" Angela said.

"Watch your mouth, Angel." I said.

"You too." Angela talked back. I sent a look her way.

" Anyways, How you doing, before this gorilla came and went bat shit crazy." Stephen said.

"I'm doing better, they said in maybe two day, I will be able to leave and go home." She said. Finally we can go home and cuddle.

"You will be staying with me right?" Stephen asked.

"Yes"

"No she will be staying with me. I have all her things at MY house." I said.

"Fine." Angela said. Than the doctor came in and asked how she was doing and all that shit. I hate how the doctor is male. He is touching my fucking wife.

"Looks good, before you leave I'm going to need to prescribe you some Vitimans. Drink more and eat more. Other than that there is no more concern. Any questions before I leave." The doctor said.

"No" I said. My personal doctor couldn't come because his wife got sick. At least he cares for her.

" bye." Angela and Stephen said.

"Why are you mean." Angela said.

"He is touching you." I said.

" He is a doctor, he is suppose to do that. Not in an inappropriate way." Stains said.

"Shut up stains." I said.

"It's Stephen, dumb bitch." Stains said.

"I wanna eat now." Angela said. I gave her the Meatball sub.

  Angela and I ate. She gave some to Stephan. Stephen brought movies for Angela to watch. Stephan lied in bed with Angela. I sat in the uncomfortable chair.

"Come on the bed." Angela said. I nodded and merrily got in bed. I pushed Stephen off and cuddled my Angel.

"Asshole."Stephen said and sat on the chair.

"You're all children." We spent it like this for the rest of the day.

(A/N)

HEY LOVERS. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. SO YA,

BYE LOVERS